Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 263

Just a simple request. This indi isn't saving levels and line settings....Would be legendary if someone could have a bit of a look at it.  Thanks in advance. 

Files:
geTrendOsc.mq4  11 kb

wiggo75:

Just a simple request. This indi isn't saving levels and line settings....Would be legendary if someone could have a bit of a look at it.  Thanks in advance. 

Use some correctly coded Hodrick/Prescott filter

hello everyone one....

I wonder if someone might be having stoch cross arrows indicator for mt5  

I would really appreciate if someone would help me out with it.. 

rishimadan:

Hello Mladen

Sir Request for crossing  ssa normalized indicator arrow appear on chart when dim gray line crossing level 0.00 . it may help clearly shows cycles.

thanks in advance 

hi

sir also confirm indicator endpoint repaint or not? so that no confusion while real trading

thanks

Files:

rishimadan:

hi

sir also confirm indicator endpoint repaint or not? so that no confusion while real trading

thanks

As I told many time : end-point ssa does not repaint. Regular does

What you are trying there is to use the regular ssa (that dim gray line) as if it was the end-point. Please read the original post where it was posted : the one that is the "ugly" is the end point (that does not repaint), the "nice" one is the regular ssa and it recalculates and is there only to show comparison to end-point ssa and it should not be used as signals (as you were asking to be made) in any circumstance. I know that the "ugly" end-point does not looks so appealing, but it should be used

Hi mladen,
I need a custom script that closes all positions, not just one position if so happen there is >1 position on same FX pair (when script is placed on a particular FX pair) 
when price,P close greater than EMA 34 High on bar close. Sell to exit all positions when P>EMA34H.

For exit to close sell positions, when P close lower than EMA 34 Low on bar close. Buy to exit all positions when P<EMA34L.

Purpose : to exit at a lesser loss if position turn out to be wrong 

Does anybody have any knowledge about the filter in the pic?  The "TudorGirl Hydrodynamic Vorticity" as it's strangely named, whether it repaints or no.   If it's suitable, an ea using the concept of these two indis could possibly be amazeballs.  Even if you could get alerts from the filter would be tops.  Unfortunately I don't have the right file though.  Who'd have it?.....Where could I possibly get it?  

wigo75,

here is the comment of mladen to the ind "TudorGirl Hydrodynamic Vorticity":

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/1810494-please-share-source-file-for-tudor-girl-hydrodynamic-vorticity-indicator

Sixer
Files:
TG2.txt  2 kb

Hello Friends,

Please sorry for being greedy, is it possible to add some smoothing feature and arrows to this Ferrari.

thanks 

Reason: