Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 265

Hi Mladen, please help me, have some request. Here is indicator which points high/low swing, I found it very useful for my TS, but "she" has some problem, doesn't update in real time. This indicator was made 4 years ago by Hanover from ForexFactory. Asked him, but now he hasn't time. Please, Sir if you can help me please

Thanks

Best regards

Joakim:

Hi Mladen, please help me, have some request. Here is indicator which points high/low swing, I found it very useful for my TS, but "she" has some problem, doesn't update in real time. This indicator was made 4 years ago by Hanover from ForexFactory. Asked him, but now he hasn't time. Please, Sir if you can help me please

Thanks

Best regards

lmandipa:

hallo traders, my apologies if am posting the wrong request am newbiew need some help with some indicators,

1. extreme RSI, its a good indicator but it seems sometimes it shows up as candle opens, then sometimes i refresh so it appears, or at end of candle is ti the coding is wrong or is it possible to make it appear at candle opening.

2. the other indicator shows a possible reversal it appears on candle close. i was wondering if it can be coded to appear before the candle closes.

thanks for those that will help i am new trader so dont know a lot about coding  

That extreme rsi can repaint

mladen:
That extreme rsi can repaint

See that you show my request :) can you help Sir?

Best regards 

Joakim:

See that you show my request :) can you help Sir?

Best regards 

That should be checked with the developers of forex-TSD site. Not done by me

mladen:
That should be checked with the developers of forex-TSD site. Not done by me
Oh, understand. Thank you

Mladen! It is possible to add a limit bars count to those indicators instead of showing in all chart?
Regards :)

ratonchjes:
Mladen! It is possible to add a limit bars count to those indicators instead of showing in all chart?
Regards :)
Why? They are calculating only as much is needed, limiting would not change anything as far as CPU load is concerned- no need for a change

mladen:
Why? They are calculating only as much is needed, limiting would not change anything as far as CPU load is concerned- no need for a change
you read minds! :) that was exactly my concern! Thanks! :)

Hello people... Hello dear mladen.. i have a favor to ask you.. i need your help with an indicator, the kind i know you dont like to spend time with... :)
i use it and it really helps me but i have a problem, i use it  MTF H4 on 15mins chart and it sucks the life and soul of my poor Intel I5... :)
could you please be so kind to add the option to reduce the visible bars, in order to make it lighter? i would greatly appreciate it... Thanks in advance...

Hello guys,

Just a simple question :

Have we a limited number of icustom calls in an expert ?

Thanks ! 

Reason: