Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 266

Because i have a problem :

I realized a simple expert with wilder dmi super smooth histo, and it works perfect.

I use this ligne of code :

if (clprebuywilder == 1  || clprebuywilder2 == 1)  SendLong = true;

BUT when i insert this ligne in another ea (which is working) like this, it's not work : 

Maybe i made a sort of syntax error, i don't know. 

if (clprebuywilder == 1 || clprebuywilder2 == 1)
         {
           if (clnowbuyscalp > 0) SendLong = true; 

LittleCaro:

Hello guys,

Just a simple question :

Have we a limited number of icustom calls in an expert ?

Thanks ! 

There is no limit on iCustom() calls

Ok, i find my mistake, an error with the fuffers, with the candle +1, etc !

Sorry to clutter the thread ! 

Thanks Mladen, for your answer about icustoms ! 

AlexDemo:
Hello people... Hello dear mladen.. i have a favor to ask you.. i need your help with an indicator, the kind i know you dont like to spend time with... :)
i use it and it really helps me but i have a problem, i use it  MTF H4 on 15mins chart and it sucks the life and soul of my poor Intel I5... :)
could you please be so kind to add the option to reduce the visible bars, in order to make it lighter? i would greatly appreciate it... Thanks in advance...
I think you may try on "EP" ver

this indicator is working on my mt4 version 4.0 build 1045 (3 feb 2017 updated).it also has one error.i,l be thankful if someone done this.

LittleCaro:

Ok, i find my mistake, an error with the fuffers, with the candle +1, etc !

Sorry to clutter the thread ! 

Thanks Mladen, for your answer about icustoms ! 

"fuffers" - sweet...

Happy Success

Works

hi Mladen. I have one request, do it please if you can: indicator should create a Open/Close channel from 1M data till H1 data.  

If we put it on M1 chart:

M1 channel - should be from bar 1 till 60 bar on the  Open/Close of each one.

M5 channel - should be from bar 5 till 60 bar, stepping 5 bars on the Open/Close of each 5th bar.

M15 channel - should be from bar 15 till 60 bar, stepping 15 bars on the Open/Close of each 15th bar.

M30 channel - should be from bar 30 till 60 bar, stepping 30 bars on the Open/Close  of each 30th bar.

H1 channel - should be from .. : 00 bar till next .. : 00 bar with one step of high low of each 60th bar.

I wanna use it on M1 chart, but for showing information only from 1H, is it possible to make such indi?

Thank you

Best regards 

Hello Friends

Please can we have alerts with arrows added to this indi attached.

it would save time looking at the charts.

hallo Mr mladen, please can u help i need an indicator with arrows notification on major reversals, maybe something that alerts before the candle closes for entry on the next candle.. thank you 
Reason: