Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 239

mladen:

Ahhhh .. It was made so long ago.

Here is rewritten version (user friendly and all the rest)

Thank you so much mladen ...

Mladen, can you do this indi HA Mtf?,please! With different filters of smoth? 

mladen:

Ahhhh .. It was made so long ago.

Here is rewritten version (user friendly and all the rest)

Dearest MLADEN

And after that of error ver,two late versions were released (june,2016) "Quantile bands 1.1" and "Quantile bands 1.2" too.the latest ver was with all three prices (high-middle-low) option even.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

And after that of error ver,two late versions were released (june,2016) "Quantile bands 1.1" and "Quantile bands 1.2" too.the latest ver was with all three prices (high-middle-low) option even.

regards

Here is a quantile bands version with the choice of 22 types of prices for all 3 prices (median, high and low). The code takes care that there are no illogical choices and the bands should be OK regardless of the prices combination used

Files:

Mladen...don't work((( Maybe you now work version of StepMa?
Files:
StepMA_v9.mq4  13 kb

clarmax87:
Mladen...don't work((( Maybe you now work version of StepMa?

This is the old step ma,

Errors removed but try to use the new ones,a lot latest versions by MLADEN here at TSD.

Files:
StepMA_v9.zip  4 kb

mntiwana:

This is the old step ma,

Errors removed but try to use the new ones,a lot latest versions by MLADEN here at TSD.

Thanks mntiwana for you help, can you take me link, please, for StepMa on TSD? 

clarmax87:
Thanks mntiwana for you help, can you take me link, please, for StepMa on TSD? 

There are a lot of styles of step MAs,simple,New,Averages,mom,velocity EMAD,3D,pdf and so on,here is one latest from New and one from Averages by MLADEN.

mntiwana:

There are a lot of styles of step MAs,simple,New,Averages,mom,velocity EMAD,3D,pdf and so on,here is one latest from New and one from Averages by MLADEN.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Thank you, mntiwana!! You Rule!!!! :)

Dearest MLADEN

My extreme wish to have "TEMA" option within "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8" so that i can choice ema or tema with all the rest of features already included.

or

may be a choice of all latest Averages,but at least tema will be a best up-gradation if all newest averages are not possible due to your busy time.

regards

Reason: