Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 245

oguz:
İ want to control opening orders.
Do you know it using stoch as per my guess

mntiwana:
Forex is a huge endless jungle of things,tools,knowledge,greed and concepts/ideas and peoples don't let go any in guess may be this help them same like me :)

Hi, I have deleted this post, it may lead to misunderstanding

Please do not quote, thanks

mntiwana:
Do you know it using stoch as per my guess
Its uses "xma" indicator.

Anyway:

Hi, I have deleted this post, it may lead to misunderstanding

Please do not quote, thanks

ok ,obeyed :)

Anyway:

Maybe... a holy grail

altered

Forex is a huge endless jungle of things,tools,knowledge,greed and concepts/ideas and peoples don't let go any in guess may be this help them same like me :)

oguz:
Its uses "xma" indicator.

Do you have xma and tested,the xma i have it is stoch ..... and as per my guess,that EA is so complicated and lengthy project and martingale too,if you cant understand it and any don't use it.but you can decide better.

regards

Files:

mntiwana:
ok ,obeyed :)
You are very charming, sincerely hope that you will have a wonderful time tonight with your wife

Anyway:
You are very charming, sincerely hope that you will have a wonderful time tonight with your wife
Unfortunately i don't have that piece/peace of comfort :) :)

mntiwana:
Unfortunately i don't have that piece/peace of comfort :) :)
I'm sorry for that, but it's hard to trust such a handsome man without a ray of comfort.

Anyway:
I'm sorry for that, but it's hard to trust such a handsome man without a ray of comfort.
Same like holy grail looks handsome but ate your equity and all looking golden are not gold so ladies are more smart,genius and active than of men,they easily can value your hidden pocket in first sight and run out :):)
Reason: