Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 240

mntiwana:

There are a lot of styles of step MAs,simple,New,Averages,mom,velocity EMAD,3D,pdf and so on,here is one latest from New and one from Averages by MLADEN.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

In the second picture you interesting settings)

Hi friends,

My mt4's optimization future sometimes shows optimization results, sometimes does not!

My HistoryTick data quality %99 (from DucasCopy) 

Do you have this strange problem among you?

How can fix getting empty optimization results from EA backtest?

mntiwana:

There are a lot of styles of step MAs,simple,New,Averages,mom,velocity EMAD,3D,pdf and so on,here is one latest from New and one from Averages by MLADEN.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

dear mntiwana,

you are very skills on indicators. this picture very useful. which paramater used?  pls write or tpl

thanks best regards 

I had used your up to date version but it create some problem in my pc.please solv this problems.

rubelchy:
I had used your up to date version but it create some problem in my pc.please solv this problems.
which one

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

My extreme wish to have "TEMA" option within "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 2.8" so that i can choice ema or tema with all the rest of features already included.

or

may be a choice of all latest Averages,but at least tema will be a best up-gradation if all newest averages are not possible due to your busy time.

regards

Here is the stepma of rsi adaptive tema (prices are updated too)

mladen:

Here is the stepma of rsi adaptive tema (prices are updated too)

Dearest MLADEN

As an immediate thanks,a lot of appreciation to take your busy time.

and for now a sample on short trend,what TEMA can do performance wise comparing to EMA :)

in given picture blue/white lines from ema and magenta/green lines from tema,including a bit smoothing the tema yellow/red line from tema too,in between a thin white/aqua line from averages 8.4.

A big big thanks to the man of our pride :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

As an immediate thanks,a lot of appreciation to take your busy time.

and for now a sample on short trend,what TEMA can do performance wise comparing to EMA :)

in given picture blue/white lines from ema and magenta/green lines from tema,including a bit smoothing the tema yellow/red line from tema too,in between a thin white/aqua line from averages 8.4.

A big big thanks to the man of our pride :)

regards

Hello MNTIWANA,

Could you provide template and indicators please?

Regards.

GannErik:

Hello MNTIWANA,

Could you provide template and indicators please?

Regards.

Yes, would also like to see live))

Dear friends,

Attached ea has 19 error(s) latest build mt4.

If you fix it, please be glad...

Files:
Reason: