Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 233

JimClark:

Yes, thats what I mean.

I think,i can not tell you exact,are years ago,but i guess these are 2 indicators,one with 7 thinner lines and second with thick 3 lines aqua,yellow ..... i think that 7 thinner line is "ATR-Channels mtf" attached,the other i do not remember yet.

regards

Files:

Hello MLADEN and MNTIWANA,

I would like to ask if it would be possible to add a fonctionality to this "OverlayChart" indicator. I would like this indicator to calculate the difference with the price of the real chart and the overlay chart (please see caption). Example: when the real chart is above it would calculate the price like this: REAL CHART CURRENT PRICE - OVERLAY CHART PRICE and it would show the result near the overlay chart with big display number.

Regards.

Files:

GannErik:

Hello MLADEN and MNTIWANA,

I would like to ask if it would be possible to add a fonctionality to this "OverlayChart" indicator. I would like this indicator to calculate the difference with the price of the real chart and the overlay chart (please see caption). Example: when the real chart is above it would calculate the price like this: REAL CHART CURRENT PRICE - OVERLAY CHART PRICE and it would show the result near the overlay chart with big display number.

Regards.

The overlaid chart is made to display in the space it can occupy in the host chart - ie. it is made to fit in the native chart. The difference, because of that, is nothing that would mean anything, since the original values of the overlaid are lost and the difference is purely random and will repaint all the time as the native chart is having new highs and lows

Here is this version first

The original description :

This indicator is a normalized price representation made with candlesticks. The dynamic scale between 0 and 100% is calculated upon the last X periods (50 periods in the code, you can change it at will).  It can be used to detect price exhaustion in a trend of continuation if the candlesticks remains above the 50% level.

Files:

And this version (for any symbol on any chart)

mladen:

And this version (for any symbol on any chart)

Will there be mt4 version?

tampa_:

It can only be done as objects for mt4. Is that OK?

mntiwana:

I think,i can not tell you exact,are years ago,but i guess these are 2 indicators,one with 7 thinner lines and second with thick 3 lines aqua,yellow ..... i think that 7 thinner line is "ATR-Channels mtf" attached,the other i do not remember yet.

regards

Many Thanks.

tampa_:

OK.

Hi coders, I have this MT5 indicator that sometimes give signal not after the candle close but during the next candle.

Is it possible to fix this issue or is this the nature of the indicator?

Many thanks in advance for the reply. 

Files:
super_trend.mq5  14 kb
Reason: