Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 246

mntiwana:
Same like holy grail looks handsome but ate your equity and all looking golden are not gold so ladies are more smart,genius and active than of men,they easily can value your hidden pocket in first sight and run out :):)
A story of a man, a man with a story. Time heals all wounds, everything will be fine

regards

mntiwana:

Hi Yeshua yoke

I never mind and you may not think that i don't want :)

but every time you forget to mention thread,page/post number,you never care for your self as far others too regarding time and efforts,at least you have to do what you can for your own and let do the rest for others they can.if is ok ?

regards

sure, sorry, i will remember to put thread and post

dear Mladen,

the indi doesn't get the bid, ask counts...don't know what is wrong ...could u correct it please.... 

Files:

rashme:

dear Mladen,

the indi doesn't get the bid, ask counts...don't know what is wrong ...could u correct it please.... 

Try this
Files:

Hello,

Anyone have Influx indicator?

Thanks in advance and green pips

limprobable:

Hello,

Anyone have Influx indicator?

Thanks in advance and green pips

Basically Influx is the MACD indicator.

Unlike regular MACD, whose period is determined by Number of period, MACD moving average period is specified in seconds.

But that is just going to cause repainting (since you can not start the indicator always at the same number of seconds, and since there is no historical tick data available to reconstruct seconds historically)

limprobable:

Thanks for quick response.

What about this one?

and do you have MAE indicator/scripts

green pips

That is exactly the case that I was talking about. Try it in runtime and you shall see what it does (apart from calculating seconds completely wrong - seconds can not be current bar time bound)- try setting different seconds and compare the results

mladen:
That is exactly the case that I was talking about. Try it in runtime and you shall see what it does (apart from calculating seconds completely wrong - seconds can not be current bar time bound)- try setting different seconds and compare the results
I think its for use on a tick chart

sorry - delete

limprobable:
I think its for use on a tick chart
There is no standard tick chart for metatrader 4 - and it will not work correctly on those that I know - one of those was written by me
Reason: