Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 243

Dearest MLADEN

I posted my problem here because it is same like request matter.

i am talking about the error send message regarding "get last error" in your EA "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA " from "simple expert" thread and that is now "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.41" with minor additions.

i added your code snippet .... if(check!=ERR_NO_ERROR && check!=ERR_NO_RESULT) Print("Message not sent. Error: ",ErrorDescription(check)); .... as you advised there but the problem is still there,it is not sending/printing at chart any error message when my stop loss level (3) is lower than required by broker because it is not taking any trade when condition met and when i put stop loss level (4) it takes trade.

so can you manage time to see inside code,what and where is the problem and fixed it plz.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

I posted my problem here because it is same like request matter.

i am talking about the error send message regarding "get last error" in your EA "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA " from "simple expert" thread and that is now "simple (stepma of rsi adaptive tema 1.1) EA v1.41" with minor additions.

i added your code snippet .... if(check!=ERR_NO_ERROR && check!=ERR_NO_RESULT) Print("Message not sent. Error: ",ErrorDescription(check)); .... as you advised there but the problem is still there,it is not sending/printing at chart any error message when my stop loss level (3) is lower than required by broker because it is not taking any trade when condition met and when i put stop loss level (4) it takes trade.

so can you manage time to see inside code,what and where is the problem and fixed it plz.

regards

mntiwana

Print() does not show on chart

It shows in the experts tab of terminal. To see a message on chart use Comment()

mladen:

mntiwana

Print() does not show on chart

It shows in the experts tab of terminal. To see a message on chart use Comment()

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,so can you amend that,if i do it might be will have to ask you again and again because of my non/zero coding level ? and time is more crucial for you these days :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for early response,so can you amend that,if i do it might be will have to ask you again and again because of my non/zero coding level ? and time is more crucial for you these days :)

regards

This is a results of a quick test on 1 minute chart

It seems to be working OK

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

As an immediate thanks,a lot of appreciation to take your busy time.

and for now a sample on short trend,what TEMA can do performance wise comparing to EMA :)

in given picture blue/white lines from ema and magenta/green lines from tema,including a bit smoothing the tema yellow/red line from tema too,in between a thin white/aqua line from averages 8.4.

A big big thanks to the man of our pride :)

regards

could you please post your indicators and template for this configuration for me please, its ok if u dont want to

kind regards

YY

mladen:

This is a results of a quick test on 1 minute chart

It seems to be working OK

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for taking time,do your broker apply any level (I suppose that is 20) for stop loss restrictions and did you applied less value (i suppose 10) than of that level. but i believes you did it all ok :)

do we can test it when market is closed for now.

but my actual matter is to get warn on chart (get last error) if there is any error regarding trade. ........ and as for working the EA,it is working properly when stop loss level is equal or higher than brokers specified/restricted level .... and stop working (not taking trade) when my stop loss level is less than of brokers and it is exact right as to suppose to act EA.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for taking time,do your broker apply any level (I suppose that is 20) for stop loss restrictions and did you applied less value (i suppose 10) than of that level. but i believes you did it all ok :)

do we can test it when market is closed for now.

but my actual matter is to get warn on chart (get last error) if there is any error regarding trade. ........ and as for working the EA,it is working properly when stop loss level is equal or higher than brokers specified/restricted level .... and stop working (not taking trade) when my stop loss level is less than of brokers and it is exact right as to suppose to act EA.

regards

I was using all defaults an as far as I have seen there were no errors. Will check more, but it seems to be working OK

YeshuaYoke:

could you please post your indicators and template for this configuration for me please, its ok if u dont want to

kind regards

YY

Hi Yeshua yoke

I never mind and you may not think that i don't want :)

but every time you forget to mention thread,page/post number,you never care for your self as far others too regarding time and efforts,at least you have to do what you can for your own and let do the rest for others they can.if is ok ?

regards

mladen:
I was using all defaults an as far as I have seen there were no errors. Will check more, but it seems to be working OK

Dearest MLADEN

Really i am so sorry to bothering you again and again and that was the thing i don't want honestly .... default was far away take profit 100 and stop loss 100 :)

regards

extern int    MagicNumber = 123456;  // Magic number to use for the EA
extern bool   EcnBroker   = false;   // Is your broker ECN/STP type of broker?
extern double LotSize     = 0.1;     // Lot size to use for trading
extern int    Slippage    = 3;       // Slipage to use when opening new orders
extern double StopLoss    = 100;     // Initial stop loss (in pips)
extern double TakeProfit  = 100;     // Initial take profit (in pips)

GannErik:

Hello MNTIWANA,

Could you provide template and indicators please?

Regards.

Tigra (Yes, would also like to see live))

====================================

Yashuayoke

(could you please post your indicators and template for this configuration for me please, its ok if u dont want to)

===============================================================

hello guys

sorry for late responding,here is that template,you can get that indicator from a post above of that,if you think/needs any thing more,don't hesitate plz :)

regards

Reason: