Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 227

dancukerz:

Hello Mladen
can extra averages (simple decycler/SDEC) be added to this indicator

And here is this one too (there was version 2.5 that is why version is 2.6)

mladen:

And here is this one too (there was version 2.5 that is why version is 2.6)

Mladen
thanks for adding new averages and prices
it is really amazing :)

mladen:

Here is this one first (prices updated too - still kept the "generic" type of average - the Wilders' EMA for the sake of clarity)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for updating prices,may be filters reduce some false/short signals.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for updating prices,may be filters reduce some false/short signals.

regards

I second that request

Hello Mladen

can you add "HiLow channel 2_1 averages" with new averages method + double smoothed and extra price options like in this picture
thanks

Can somebody provide below indicator for new mt4?

Thanks,

Sandeep

Will be deleted...

skumar:

Can somebody provide below indicator for new mt4?

Thanks,

Sandeep

Why don't you upload THE indicator that you want updated/nmc .............. means first somebody have to search ?

here is one with macd.

dancukerz:
Hello Mladen

can you add "HiLow channel 2_1 averages" with new averages method + double smoothed and extra price options like in this picture
thanks

The logic of it is simple if (some) current value is higher than (some) past high value, then trend up, or if it is lower than (some) past low value, then trend down. Changing prices for high and low (for example to make all the prices equal) would make it a simple ma with slope coloring and it would not be the high low channel at all

I think that that indicator(s) should be, as far as prices are concerned, left to be as is

mladen:

The logic of it is simple if (some) current value is higher than (some) past high value, then trend up, or if it is lower than (some) past low value, then trend down. Changing prices for high and low (for example to make all the prices equal) would make it a simple ma with slope coloring and it would not be the high low channel at all

I think that that indicator(s) should be, as far as prices are concerned, left to be as is

Thanks for taking time and detailed explanation in response to my request
Mladen, can you pls adding simple decycler/SDEC in all two indicators
Reason: