Calculate the distance between two parallel lines including ! - page 13

Itum:
+ 100 to karma ... all true !

And so that the result you get can somehow be checked.

_https://youtu.be/k0pGEQyMTIg

_https://youtu.be/K2uJrYiWkTs

_https://youtu.be/iBhvaOAgAi0

I've already posted the video above. It's just a repetition of the links.

You can check with a ruler, hold it up to the monitor and check.

I'm serious, how else to check formula calculation, make a visual square with equal sides on the monitor, check squareness with a ruler.

And then check the distance of trend lines from the corners of the square.

But how else?

Itum:

In order to remove all these nuances, the best solution I see is to construct a coordinate system and do all the calculations there... standardize it, so to speak.

Well, - in the video, the coefficient makes your X-axis. Y-axis is pips. And that's it....

Itum:

In order to remove all these nuances, the best solution I see is to construct a coordinate system and do all the calculations there... to standardize it, so to speak.

the same thing would happen

Who prevents you from automatically drawing perpendicular to the line angle?

of course, visually it will not be what you want to see when switching the TF,

But otherwise - yes, the picture can be moved to a separate window to make sure it is not confusing.

and then, when you get used to it, remove it

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

Well - in the video, the odds make your X axis. The Y axis is pips. And that's it....

Two points on the first line, everything else is pixels. Switch to screen format, forget about physics.

There will always be the same perpendicular distance between the lines. Rollback is forgiven.

Алексей Тарабанов:

And before you changed it, what was it perpendicular to?

what seemed perpendicular on the screen.

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

The author wants something stable in an unstable way.

The visuals float, unless you turn on the fixscale, then at least the visuals will be stable.

And the figures, yes, you can achieve stability.

But since the author himself doesn't really know what he wants, all the frills are just for his own good, to play with school maths and funny squares and lines. )))

Looking for the happiness on M1 and on H4.

Also look for happiness on gold :-)

to see that these are not straight lines

Aleksey Ivanov:

that seemed perpendicular on the screen.

I won't change your mind:)

I just like the idea of keeping at least some reference point, regardless of the TF etc., the price is the same...

Got it.

Judging by the number of views on YouTube of my videos with a practically working script, not many people watched what my script measures and how it doesn't affect scale.

It's all a theoretical stream of versions, and when it comes to practice, you begin to understand the world is not simple....

If visualization is so important, you can calculate the function and draw rays, for that you just need to calculate where the function will intersect the new points.

To give the effect of segments, the rays can be made in the background colour of the chart, and the approximate area, in which the segments fall in time, can be overlaid with any colour, thus we will highlight these rays and the segments will appear, which will coincide in any TF, if the segment fits there.

Reason: