Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 113

PascalD:
Probably solar wind

Thank you @PascalD...

Hi, mladen, mrtools

Can you make histo version this indicator please?

oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools Can you make histo version this indicator please?

Will be made a bit later (that histo will have to have 6 colors)

oguz:
Thank you @PascalD...

That is the usual choice in cases like that ;(

oguz:
Hi, mladen, mrtools Can you make histo version this indicator please?

Hi Oguz, this is the histo version.

averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.04_histo.ex4

Thank you very much for your effort mrtools

mrtools:

Hi Oguz, this is the histo version.

averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.04_histo.ex4

Hello,

may I ask what settings you use?

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hello,

may I ask what settings you use?

Thx.

D.

Desatar

That is HA offline chart, and that is probably why you could not replicate the indicator values. You have to use HA offline too in order to get those same values

mladen:

Desatar

That is HA offline chart, and that is probably why you could not replicate the indicator values. You have to use HA offline too in order to get those same values

Thx for the tipp.

D.

I use the Mogalef bands in a different manner than was intended to I believe and was wondering if someone could make some mods on it so that I could minimize the amount of screens I need open. I basically use it as a filter in higher time frames to determine the direction in which I will scalp. I would like to have it either paint bars or have a changing sign like Xard has in one of his system. I basically just need to know in what phase the market is in a glance. Therefore, the indicator would need to be MTF. The paint bar is an option but I am aware there are limitations the amount of stuff you can add in a singular indicator... I don't need the MVA present in the indicator if that can make room for something else.

Here is an image of the phases in relation to the price vs mogalef and the sign that I would like to have on my screen.

Any help would be appreciated! thx!

Reason: