Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 119

krelian99:
It just means ЬЦУ SIGИДL and SЗLL SIGИДL, respectively ЦP SIGИДL and DФШИ SIGИДL

Then all is solved

so i was thinking about a trading strategy , not sure this the "right" place, wanted to know your opinions . basically its a trend following & momentum ... it's gonna use 3 or 4 super smoother (why ss? simply cause it's fast enough for me!) start by a very fast (at least 10period) followed by fast & slower one(at least 50p) & another one if needed (i'm gonna explaint later). let's say we use a 1% per trade bankroll management then we gonna split that to 3 or 4 part . if price goes above(or under) any of this SS's we gonna open a trade .so there's gonna be a situation when we have 2 buy & 2 sell at a same time & we'll handle them seperately.for the sake of conversation let's say we have a buy for one these SS then stop loss would be 3 pip below the lowest low of last 3 candle & we're gonna trail that stop & reverse .

there's two problem : first is which period to use ? second , is best to wait for change in direction of SS or not which i got absolutely no idea?

my solution for the first problem is default setting better be 10,20,40,80 (so we would have momentum of 3 upper time frames). but i think better answer would be setting them as dominant cycles(dont wanna open the can of worms!!) .

devil always lies in details . so what do u think about the system?i'm sure u guys tried something like this before so if u have what was the result ?

p.s :i know handling 4 position on each instrument and handling them differently is psychologically & mechanically is hard

in this case we have 10/35/66/149 as settings for supersmoothers

Files:

Dear mladen

Can you made this indicator only has two colors "green/red" or "blue/orange" please?

xxxvvv:
Hi, mladen, mrtools.

Could you pls modify it to have color change at cross of zero-line?

Thanks a lot.

dz ma_atr - nma 3.mq4

Hi Xxxvvv, added color change at cross of zero line.

dz_ma_atr_-_nma_3_1.mq4

Files:

mrtools:

Hi Xxxvvv, added color change at cross of zero line.

Thanks. Works perfect.

oguz:
Dear mladen Can you made this indicator only has two colors "green/red" or "blue/orange" please?

oguz

Then the values "in the zone" are going to be ignored. Is that what you wanted?

mladen:

oguz

Then the values "in the zone" are going to be ignored. Is that what you wanted?

Dear @mladen,

Sorry, but where is "in the zone" values?

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Sorry, but where is "in the zone" values?

oguz

The gray color on that histogram is when the value is in the zones

mladen:

oguz

The gray color on that histogram is when the value is in the zones

Ok thank you very much boss

Reason: