Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 115

camisa:

mladen, is it possible to code the signals so that if there is a signal valid at the open of the bar, the arrow STAYS printed no matter what?

i.e. if ARROW at candle open and signal disappears during candle, ARROW stays printed on that candle

camisa

Why don't you use open price (if the indicator allows that) in that case?

It will do exactly what you are describing then

mladen:

camisa

Why don't you use open price (if the indicator allows that) in that case?

It will do exactly what you are describing then

mladen : yes, that's what I thought when I asked you to include the usual price options (open price)

but strangely there are lots of times when using OPEN PRICE that arrows disappear during candle time :P

example settings: 2,1,3, OPEN, true, 3,3

camisa:

mladen : yes, that's what I thought when I asked you to include the usual price options (open price)

but strangely there are lots of times when using OPEN PRICE that arrows disappear during candle time :P

example settings: 2,1,3, OPEN, true, 3,3

camisa

That indicator also uses 2 moving averages : one of high and one of low. Since those 2 can not be made to use the same price (you would lose the bands), then that indicator can not be made to use only open price, and, if the high or the low are changed, so are the bands are going to change

mrtools:

Loumanchew, this is a version with the projections and an option to skip sunday data. Wasn't able to use the user friendly mtf(wasn't sure how it would affect the projections)

Mogalef Bands + bars projection (no Sunday, mtf & alerts).mq4

ps) the arrows are drawn from an osma zero cross(forgot to remove it while taking the picture)

Can it be made more user friendly, please?

nbtrading:
Can it be made more user friendly, please?

nbtrading

Try this version out : mogalef_bands__bars__projection_no_sunday_mtf__alerts_1_1.mq4

mladen:

nbtrading

Try this version out : mogalef_bands__bars__projection_no_sunday_mtf__alerts_1_1.mq4

Thank you. Will be testing it

If possible please add multi color and alert when the direction changed...

hi mntiwana

Can u be guide to set ur following strategy(image added) for BO .It will be of great confirmation as i trade based on black scholes BO strategy posted in the forum.As from the pic ur strategy looks great.

Thanks

Ravin

Files:

NK Trade:
If possible please add multi color and alert when the direction changed...

NK Trade

That is a simplest display of open prices - not indicating anything significant

Mladen

Can you smooth and optimize the oversold overbought levels of ultimate oescillator?

Files:
Reason: