Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 123

rashme:

no...In line 202, if we replace "TimeDayOfYear" with "TimeDayOfWeek" or simply "TimeDay" , we get the same results...it is actually resetting everyday...

if u r able to get "cumulative delta" in agTickVolume.mq4 , it is enough for me..... we can forget the first indicator...

Dear rashme

how to read this indi agTickvolume?

thank you

rashme:
It shows the bull power or bear power of the candles...the addition of the last 'n' number of candles with reference to a swing point can also give bullish or bearish power...so it can be used accordingly to find the direction..

Thank you...did you ever use it for news trading?

NicoleDeinhard:
Thank you...did you ever use it for news trading?

never.......

rashme:

yes, this is what I wanted...great work Mladen.. thank u soo much...

can be also made to accumulate (cumulative delta) from a certain point in time....and be displayed separately along with the normal display...

I am not sure

Will check the code

@Dear mladen

Can you update and convert it's Russian to English characters please?

Files:
pi_bg_v2.mq4  3 kb

oguz:
@Dear mladen Can you update and convert it's Russian to English characters please?

Oguz, the indicator looks like a decompiled version of solar wind.

mrtools:
Oguz, the indicator looks like a decompiled version of solar wind.

Ok. Thank you for information my teacher

mrtools:

Loumanchew, this is a version with the projections and an option to skip sunday data. Wasn't able to use the user friendly mtf(wasn't sure how it would affect the projections)

Mogalef Bands + bars projection (no Sunday, mtf & alerts).mq4

ps) the arrows are drawn from an osma zero cross(forgot to remove it while taking the picture)

Hello mrtools

Hello Community,

I am playing with the mogelf Bands, what setting for Band period for TF M1 EURUSD would you recommand, hard for me to take decision, also i saw that changing period gives a totally different picture of the Market... anybody has experience? Tahnk you very much!

Have a great weekend ahead... Nicole

mrtools:

Hi Xxxvvv, added color change at cross of zero line.

dz_ma_atr_-_nma_3_1.mq4

in indicator dz ma atr nma 3_1, even with setting to OPEN PRICE the arrow keeps disappearing during candle; is this supposed to happen?

mladen:

Some additions to the ultimate oscillator (to make it easier to check the levels) : ultimate_oscillator_1_3.mq4

Mladen ,

It is so strange that this indicator always dissapears on USDJPY pair only in my demo platform.Can you check please?