Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 125

Hi friends,

I would like to get your opinions and suggestions on a topic that I think is important.

The.. "step one more average" indicator that gives very good results in my tests for example for EURUSD parity but does not have the same performance for USDJPY parity.

I would be happy if you share your experiences that show which indicator performs well with what parity.

I have difficulty finding indicators that work well USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD parity.

Thanks a lot...

oguz:
Hi friends,

I would like to get your opinions and suggestions on a topic that I think is important.

The.. "step one more average" indicator that gives very good results in my tests for example for EURUSD parite does not have the same performance for USDJPY parity.

I would be happy if you share your experiences that show which indicator performs well with what parity.

I have difficulty finding indicators that work well USDJPY, USDCHF and GBPUSD parity.

Thanks a lot...

oguz

All step indicators have to be adjusted to different symbols and time frames. Unfortunately there is no universal setting for it that would work on all symbols and all time frames. It needs to be tested before using on any new symbols and/or time frame and settings should be tailored for that particular symbol/time frame, but after that is is more or less robust for that particular time frame.symbol

mladen Could dss of nma be doueblesmoothed?

is there any indicator that measure the absolute difference between high and low of candles ? if not , can someone please code that for mt4? it would be appreciated if it shows the exact number for last 5 bar and some sort of smoothed number for bars before them. i think it's pretty useful

NicoleDeinhard:

Dear rashme

how to read this indi agTickvolume?

thank you

It shows the bull power or bear power of the candles...

NicoleDeinhard:
I used for NFP last week... it helps :-) Thanks for sharing!

bro, be careful, it can be tricky

rashme:
bro, be careful, it can be tricky

Thank yes sure, all time i am careful... sis ;-)

KumoBreake:
is there any indicator that measure the absolute difference between high and low of candles ? if not , can someone please code that for mt4? it would be appreciated if it shows the exact number for last 5 bar and some sort of smoothed number for bars before them. i think it's pretty useful

KumoBreake

Almost the same thing as you describe is done by the ATR indicator

For high and low, use period 1 for ATR. For 5 bar average high low range, use period 5 for ATR

Dear mladen,

Thank you for detailed information for about step indicators. They are valuable information.

By the way, can you update and add alerts this indicator please?

Files:

mladen:

KumoBreake

Almost the same thing as you describe is done by the ATR indicator

For high and low, use period 1 for ATR. For 5 bar average high low range, use period 5 for ATR

exactly !!

Reason: