Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 118

Hi mladen I have a request if possible? I am sending a indicator there is russian language on graphic when buy and sell places ,could you change it with arrow please...

Regards,

kubi.

Files:
rm_cf_.mq4  5 kb

kubi:
Hi mladen I have a request if possible? I am sending a indicator there is russian language on graphic when buy and sell places ,could you change it with arrow please...

Regards,

kubi.

kubi

Will have to find some way to see the Russian text in metaeditor

I wish , we might find.

kubi:
I wish , we might find.

Any result in translating?

sebastianK:

Not yet .

kubi:
I wish , we might find.
sebastianK:

It just means ЬЦУ SIGИДL and SЗLL SIGИДL, respectively ЦP SIGИДL and DФШИ SIGИДL

krelian99:
It just means ЬЦУ SIGИДL and SЗLL SIGИДL, respectively ЦP SIGИДL and DФШИ SIGИДL

If it was only that

steam1:
Hi mladen, I have a question, Can dynamic zones step stochastic 1_1 be made as a DZ Candle version with neutral candles inside dynamic zones?

steam1

First this one (this is an upgraded version) : dynamic_zone_step_stochastic_1_2.ex4

mladen:

steam1

First this one (this is an upgraded version) : dynamic_zone_step_stochastic_1_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for upgrading my favorite step stoch,so nice and great . .... as for now it changing slope color on upper/lower level cross,can a kind favor be made by adding slope color change at center level cross and or at stoch slow period line (yellow one in picture) cross too....then we 3 options for slope change,one can be use any one that suits his/her strategy.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_1.png  40 kb

Hi, mladen, mrtools.

Could you pls modify it to have color change at cross of zero-line?

Thanks a lot.

dz ma_atr - nma 3.mq4

Reason: