Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 112

This was also my first thought, but why not giving it a try. Maybe there are still undiscovered patterns. The Fibo on RSI is like drawing trendlines on RSI, it seems more like a coincidence to me, but definitively not like a trading edge. Even divergences are quiet cumbersome. DZ and floating levels are true approaches and much better IMO.

krelian99:
This was also my first thought, but why not giving it a try. Maybe there are still undiscovered patterns. The Fibo on RSI is like drawing trendlines on RSI, it seems more like a coincidence to me, but definitively not like a trading edge. Even divergences are quiet cumbersome. DZ and floating levels are true approaches and much better IMO.

Well, we shall see what can be done

I'm not sure. If Fibos and TLs in oscis are script-made, they are completely useless IMO and you as user manipulate yourself.

Hi, mladen, @mrtools

What is orjin this indicator?

Files:

oguz:
Hi, mladen, @mrtools What is orjin this indicator?

Not sure Oguz, since its ex4 file can't see the code to tell

mrtools:
Not sure Oguz, since its ex4 file can't see the code to tell

Ok. thank you my friend...

Hi, mrtools

I have an indicator that repaints on M30 graph when it is set to H4 (240 min)

When the tf for the graph and the tf for indicator are the same, it does not repaint.

I would like to prevent repaint in M30 graph when it work with H4 tf.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

oguz:
Hi, mrtools

I have an indicator that repaints on M30 graph when it is set to H4 (240 min)

When the tf for the graph and the tf for indicator are the same, it does not repaint.

I would like to prevent repaint in M30 graph when it work with H4 tf.

Is there a way to fix this problem?

oguz

Every indicator that uses higher time frame data must update all the bars belonging to higher time frame values or else you would get repainting (so if what you call "repainting" is not done, only then you would get a real repainting). That is not repainting, That is a normal way how multi time frame indicators work

Thank you for detailed information mladen...

oguz:
Hi, mladen, @mrtools What is orjin this indicator?

Probably solar wind

Reason: