Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 208

difilogicnew:

I request to Mladen,Mrtools  or someone provide me felix buy sell indicator for MT4  compatible with latest Mt4.

I attach the same here which is not working in Mt4 and constantly freezing my platform until I remove it. 

both indi are same .

There is nothing to be changed in that indicator

The indicator does not work (and freezes your platform) because it needs the following indicators too (not because it is not compatible with the new metatrader 4)

• "LSMA_in_Color_2"
  • "TrendLinearReg"

difilogicnew:

I request to Mladen,Mrtools  or someone provide me felix buy sell indicator for MT4  compatible with latest Mt4.

I attach the same here which is not working in Mt4 and constantly freezing my platform until I remove it. 

both indi are same .

but repaints badly! not good

difilogicnew:

both indi are same .

This version shouldn't repaint, you will need all the indicators in your indicators folder.

Files:

Dear Mladen 

This is a wonderful indication when the number of couples add more than 25 does not appear timeframes. Either add less than 25 works well. Please, sir, take a look for the index

Note add 28 pair traded index signals disappear

Dragon:

Dear Mladen 

This is a wonderful indication when the number of couples add more than 25 does not appear timeframes. Either add less than 25 works well. Please, sir, take a look for the index

There is no such limitation (see the example)

What is there as a limitation is the length of a string parameter, and when the string parameter length is exceeded, it will not accept anything any more any you might get that result. Nothing I can do about it since it is not a code problem, but a normal limitation that metatrader is imposing on string type parameters (list of symbols in your case)

mladen:

There is no such limitation (see the example)

What is there as a limitation is the length of a string parameter, and when the string parameter length is exceeded, it will not accept anything any more any you might get that result. Nothing I can do about it since it is not a code problem, but a normal limitation that metatrader is imposing on string type parameters (list of symbols in your case)

Thank you, my dear sir

Hello Mladen,

Is there any good indicator for Binary option with all bells and whistles (i.e Email Notification, Push Notifications) ?

If yes, please kindly share. Thank you for your help and time. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep 

skumar:

Hello Mladen,

Is there any good indicator for Binary option with all bells and whistles (i.e Email Notification, Push Notifications) ?

If yes, please kindly share. Thank you for your help and time. Much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sandeep 

Sandeep

I never traded BO - and frankly, I do not intend too, so I am not someone that could give you an advice regarding BO

mladen:

There is nothing to be changed in that indicator

The indicator does not work (and freezes your platform) because it needs the following indicators too (not because it is not compatible with the new metatrader 4)

• "LSMA_in_Color_2"
  • "TrendLinearReg"
Many Thanx.

mrtools:

This version shouldn't repaint, you will need all the indicators in your indicators folder.

Thank you very much. I'll check it out for sure. 
Reason: