Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 207

Hi friends,

I would like the latest itrend, and stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_4.ex4, and latest emad. When I found one it says: You are trying to use renamed indicator. 

simon_json:

Hi friends,

I would like the latest itrend, and stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_4.ex4, and latest emad. When I found one it says: You are trying to use renamed indicator. 

Save the "stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_4.ex4" as "stochastic of adaptive emad 1_4.ex4" and it will work

simon_json:

Hi friends,

I think this is the last one in that series,ds and adaptive too. "emad 1_4"

Files:
emad 1_4.zip  30 kb

Dear Mladen,

Could you do a favour by creating a simple expert advisor.

Kindly create an expert advisor wherein alert(sound and pop up message) is generated  when all the three indicators turn to  colour change together.

Screenshot with arrow markings & indicators are attached for reference.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Murali

mntiwana:

hello mntiwana.are you coder? i have a request about margin calculator ?can you help me please? ( i have indicators )

blueman1156:
hello mntiwana.are you coder? i have a request about margin calculator ?can you help me please? ( i have indicators )

khush amdeed

No,i am not coder at all even tiny :)

what is the matter with margin calculator indicator.

mntiwana:

khush amdeed

No,i am not coder at all even tiny :)

what is the matter with margin calculator indicator.

I need an indicator to show pip value and margin required ( i have 2 seperate indicator that combine and conflict in template)

have you  any indicator to show both ?

blueman1156:

I need an indicator to show pip value and margin required ( i have 2 seperate indicator that combine and conflict in template)

have you  any indicator to show both ?

which one you have,may be somebody have same to yours,again conflict.

mntiwana:

Thanks!

I request to Mladen,Mrtools  or someone provide me felix buy sell indicator for MT4  compatible with latest Mt4.

I attach the same here which is not working in Mt4 and constantly freezing my platform until I remove it. 

both indi are same .

Reason: