Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 210

rashme:

yes just the message only...but at different locations as per the chart.  

This version works the following way :

• if the symbol is "EURJPY" than the label is displayed at one location
  • if the symbol is "GBPJPY" then the label is displayed at another location
  • if the symbol is neither of the above, then "..." is displayed at the default location
Files:
symbol.mq4  2 kb

knaimad:

Dear mladen,

Sorry for being too pesky with my button ad-ons :)

I've added buttons to the indicator simply showing max/min of the last N bars (original idea by the author Vladimir Khlystov).

Should you have some free time, please be so kind as to revise my crude code.

My concerns are:

1. buttons don't make "toggle click" on pressing (always are in "OBJPROP_STATE,false" state) (sleep() doesn't work here),

2. main reseting button goes back to start value on changing chart period.

Thanks, 

Do you think it's ok to use GlobalVariableSet to preserve counter state on initialisation?

knaimad:
Do you think it's ok to use GlobalVariableSet to preserve counter state on initialisation?

Whenever you can, avoid using global variables.

For multiple reasons :

• if you run multiple instances of the same code, your global variable can get corrupt
  • global variables are folder specific (if you run it from different locations, they will not know about each other)
  • and so on, and so on ..

mladen:

For multiple reasons :

• if you run multiple instances of the same code, your global variable can get corrupt
  • global variables are folder specific (if you run it from different locations, they will not know about each other)
Understood

mladen:

This version works the following way :

• if the symbol is "EURJPY" than the label is displayed at one location
  • if the symbol is "GBPJPY" then the label is displayed at another location
  • if the symbol is neither of the above, then "..." is displayed at the default location

thank u sooooo much mladen 

mladen:

For multiple reasons :

static int ???

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tool please help make F-Trend Multi-time frame and add smoothing to

i also uploaded volatility indi please take a look at it the arrows dissapear and appear help sort that too.

knaimad:
static int ???

Depends what exactly you wish to accomplish

It is is to stay locally visible within the body of a function or procedure, then that is a very good way (and keeps the possibility of error at minimum)

shreck:

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tool please help make F-Trend Multi-time frame and add smoothing to

i also uploaded volatility indi please take a look at it the arrows dissapear and appear help sort that too.

fr_trend is a decompiled code. Please post the original source code

As of volatility quality indicator : there is nothing to be changed in it. It is working correctly

Hi mladen 

please , can you help me to add option ( invert ) to this indicator

thanks in advance for your help ….. best regards .

Files:
Reason: