Cross hair cursor

Can any one advise me if there is an option some where in the program that allows a change to cross hair option. When you have activated the crosshairs and click and drag it shows period, price movement and price. Can anyone advise me if i could get a percentage change as well and how?

gaz450:

Can any one advise me if there is an option some where in the program that allows a change to cross hair option. When you have activated the crosshairs and click and drag it shows period, price movement and price. Can anyone advise me if i could get a percentage change as well and how?

Code your own Indicator to do it.

RaptorUK:
Code your own Indicator to do it.

I maybe an investor but I am a computer dumby thats why i use the mt4 program. So how do i code my own indicator?

Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem.

WHRoeder:
Since there are no slaves here, you have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt and the nature of your problem. No harm in asking Thanks for the suggestion will PAY someone to do it

gaz450:

I maybe an investor but I am a computer dumby thats why i use the mt4 program. So how do i code my own indicator?
So why are you posting on a Forum that is all about coding for mt4 using mql4 ?
Reason: