Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 206

Or this version (it gets all the symbols you have enabled in your market watch and makes buttons for all those symbols with chosen number of buttons per row - the code is even simpler)

Files:

mladen:

Or this version (it gets all the symbols you have enabled in your market watch and makes buttons for all those symbols with chosen number of buttons per row - the code is even simpler)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for a new style multi pair chart selection,if it possible to add few TFs, and selection from any one of user choice along with pair symbol.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for a new style multi pair chart selection,if it possible to add few TFs, and selection from any one of user choice along with pair symbol.

regards

Will see what can be done :)

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

regards

Here you go :)

Files:

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,working well.

can you make it more convenient by adding few extra buttons at chart.

1 - hide extra       = this option hide every thing at chat (all buttons-pairs and tf) EXCEPT main indicator bar that having only  these 3 buttons for keep chart clean.

2 - show all         = on/off .... (all available pairs including tf)

3 - show selected = on/off .... (should be select in property for example "EURUSD","USDJPY") when selected only 2 or how much required.

regards

mladen:

this is good!

Just added some parameters to control the size of the buttons better, so now you can do things like this too

Files:

PS: the order of the symbols for buttons is the same as in market watch window. If you reorder it in the market watch, as soon as you change time frame or symbol, buttons will be reordered too - so that is the way how the buttons can be ordered

mladen:
PS: the order of the symbols for buttons is the same as in market watch window. If you reorder it in the market watch, as soon as you change time frame or symbol, buttons will be reordered too - so that is the way how the buttons can be ordered
Hello mr mladen all coders.

I have a request. Can one made this indicator more user-friendly.

Instead of entering numbers (that we need to remember each number represents what), i want them to show drop-down menu for both MA_Method and Price.

If i'm not mistaken, the value for each MA parameters will much be like this:

• 0 - Simple moving average;
  • 1 - Exponential moving average;
  • 2 - Smoothed moving average;
  • 3 - Linearly-weighted average.

And for price is:

• 0 - Close price;
  • 1 - Open price;
  • 2 - Maximal price, (High);
  • 3 - Minimal price, (Low);
  • 4 - Average price, (High+Low)/2;
  • 5 - Typical price, (High+Low+Close)/3;
  • 6 - Weighted closing price, (High+Low+Close+Close)/4.

Thank you in advance!

redwed:
Hello mr mladen all coders.

I have a request. Can one made this indicator more user-friendly.

Instead of entering numbers (that we need to remember each number represents what), i want them to show drop-down menu for both MA_Method and Price.

If i'm not mistaken, the value for each MA parameters will much be like this:

• 0 - Simple moving average;
  • 1 - Exponential moving average;
  • 2 - Smoothed moving average;
  • 3 - Linearly-weighted average.

And for price is:

• 0 - Close price;
  • 1 - Open price;
  • 2 - Maximal price, (High);
  • 3 - Minimal price, (Low);
  • 4 - Average price, (High+Low)/2;
  • 5 - Typical price, (High+Low+Close)/3;
  • 6 - Weighted closing price, (High+Low+Close+Close)/4.

Thank you in advance!

Try it out now

Reason: