Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 81

dasio:
Hi mrtools,

i test the ea in backtest mode and it have some issue.

I attached the image so to be more cleare.

The ea close nor properly the position(i put 10000SL and TP.) and how you can see it open and close multiple position also if it musn't do it according with the rule.

Thank you for your disponibility.

Dasio, if you turn the UseHLAClose to false you will see the stop loss is working properly, where i went wrong is very wrongly guessed how the HLA is used coloring wise, and to be honest would prefer to leave it at that.

hello mrtools, hello mladen,

would you please have a look at the trademanager which I include for enhancement. The author gave it free to the public. It works, but right now orders can only be placed per userdefined percent of balance.

I would like it to execute also per userdefined Lot Size (e.g. 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2, 5...lot), no matter what the account balance is.

And if possible, could you please add a slippage-feature ?

If you know of another trademanager, which works per Hot-Key and userdefined Lot Size, please let me know. I was searching but coudn't find one. I'm not interested in the trailing feature nor visual execution by mouse.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

Files:

derfel:
hello mrtools, hello mladen,

would you please have a look at the trademanager which I include for enhancement. The author gave it free to the public. It works, but right now orders can only be placed per userdefined percent of balance.

I would like it to execute also per userdefined Lot Size (e.g. 0.1, 0.5, 1, 2, 5...lot), no matter what the account balance is.

And if possible, could you please add a slippage-feature ?

If you know of another trademanager, which works per Hot-Key and userdefined Lot Size, please let me know. I was searching but coudn't find one. I'm not interested in the trailing feature nor visual execution by mouse.

Thanks in advance.

derfel

derfel

I have been checking the ezMM EA and all the parts that could open a new order are commented out (and it is written "FOR TESTING PURPOSES" there). Is that the one you wanted to be altered (since it is seting the global variables that are then used by scripts to open orders) or it is some of the scripts that are also included in the zipped file?

derfel

You can try out this version of the EA. If you set the UseManualLots to true it will use whatever value you enter into ManualLots. Otherwise it will work the same way as befor

Files:

mladen:
derfel You can try out this version of the EA. If you set the UseManualLots to true it will use whatever value you enter into ManualLots. Otherwise it will work the same way as befor

That was fast. Thank you very much mladen. Will try it when the market is open.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks derfel

hello mladen,

again big thanks. Could I ask you for a small addendum (ezzMM EA 1.01): Can you please add slippage featue ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel:
hello mladen,

again big thanks. Could I ask you for a small addendum (ezzMM EA 1.01): Can you please add slippage featue ?

Thanks in advance

derfel

derfel

Here is the whole package that includes slippage now

You set the slippage in the EA and that slippage is the going to be used from any of the scripts

Files:

This script was left out from the package from the previous post

mladen:
derfel

Here is the whole package that includes slippage now

You set the slippage in the EA and that slippage is the going to be used from any of the scripts

Hello mladen,

amazig, just don't know what else can I say. You're so fast. I just went back here to check if I did my last post correct - and your answer is already there. You are amazing.

Very big thanks.

derfel

RSI-MA histo

Hi mladen,

I have another request; Kindly make histogram on attached indicator, and:

-put alert/arrow on the chart on color change;

-command how to call said indicator in an EA and script to open buy/sell trade on arrow color change.

Thanks much in advance.

Paul

Reason: