Forex Tsd Contest! - page 8

firedave:
Well codersguru, I'm just trying to translate someone trading idea into an EA. But maybe it's a good idea to ask them if they like to join the contest (although not too confident after saw all contestant current result) Again congratulations !

firedave!

I've forgot to ask!

How's your family? Is everything is OK?

I hope Indonesia cure everything caused by the earthquake!

codersguru:
firedave!

I've forgot to ask!

How's your family? Is everything is OK?

I hope Indonesia cure everything caused by the earthquake!

Hi codersguru, thank you for your concern. Thanks God, everyone here is okay. The quake happened hundreds kilometers from Jakarta (my place). It's very bad condition, over five thousand people already dead. Today there is another two earthquake on other place, fortunately no casualty. Hope goverment could cure the condition.

codersguru:
I'm a winner!

Congratulation Pengie, My EA was smart to close the orders before you to give me the 1th place.

I was thinking PriceCorss would be the 1th, it needs improvments!

I'm wondering where are the programers here? firedave? alex? kalenzo? why don't you participate in the context??

Congratulation codersguru . This month is a bit choppy with a lot of whiplash, which is very bad for GridMACD. Personally, I still have quite a number of unclosed orders. Sigh...hopefully next month will be a better month.

Received my prize for this month already. That's fast. But it seems a bit small though, considering that it was said that the second and third prize for last month was carried-forward to this month. I wonder why?

Trade contest for June will start on Monday.

All participants please confirm EAs, settings, timeframes and so on for the June. We have several days before Monday. Because i will not test it automatically. I need confirmation that EA is the same (or changed), the settings are the same (or changed), which EA should be stopped testing and so on.

And for the new participants are the same (Contest section).

newdigital,

i'd like to see full statements of my EA trading for 2 months.

if i'll not post updated version before monday, then stop my EA

also i am thinking of maybe providing other EA(s) for contest

Beluck:
newdigital,

i'd like to see full statements of my EA trading for 2 months.

if i'll not post updated version before monday, then stop my EA

also i am thinking of maybe providing other EA(s) for contest

I posted now all the statements of all the EAs for May contest in Development issues thread. Hope you have access.

I just looked at the trades and all the EAs which are based on breakout produced very good profit. I can not see the statements now but I saw demo deposit size.

Sorry but those EAs are not participating in the contest (but they were posted in public sections - use search).

As to June contest so Pengie's GridMACD is in small losses now.

Very difficult to see about Codersguru EAs because there are 3 of them for contest testing in 1 Metatrader. I will see the statements during the weekend.

My EA is in small losses.

Igorad's EA is winning now.

But we have 1 week more and everything may be changed.

hello

when does the next contest start and what are the rules?

witchazel:
hello when does the next contest start and what are the rules?

3rd of Jule. Rules are the same: post your EA to this section creating the thread (your thread will be visible for you and administrators/moderators only) at least 2 days before next contest will start. It is better to have explanation and testing results. No MM. EA will win if it will generate the pips which is more than 0 for all testing pairs all together (you should say before on which pairs your EA will be tested). We will take into account the open trades as well (in the end of contest).

The June contest did not finish yet.

As I see from the statements Igorad's EA is winning. But everything may be changed for one more week.

Hello,

Could someone post the link to the rule again , I am not sure about the no MM rule, do you mean that the size Lot should always be the same ?

But for example if I would like to open X order of 0.1 Lots at different price, is this possible, or you can only have 1 trade open at a time ?

Thanks

Reason: