Join the Dots. - page 50

zigzag_pointerV2

Hi,

First I want to say what a great thread this is. I've learnt so much here. I've looked everywhere for the zigzag_pointerV2 mentioned by Kamper in the first post but I can't find it. Can someone please put it up here.

Thanks

Naj

Here you go, sorry for the late reply.

Files:

error message: order send failed.....

Has anyone received the error message; "Join the Dots v.1.3 GBPJPY: Alert:Order send failed with error # invalid function parameter." ? I'm using ODL demo and a TP setting of 10 pips which is more than the minimum 5 for ODL. Otherwise all expert settings are default.

Thanks.

LeoM

Is anybody making any money (even demo one ) with the EA? I have similar results to Saidas, nothing really profitable here, maybe I use wrong TF / pair? Any advice on settings?

testing V1.3

LaurentHU:
Is anybody making any money (even demo one ) with the EA? I have similar results to Saidas, nothing really profitable here, maybe I use wrong TF / pair? Any advice on settings?

I am demo forward testing Ver 1.3 now with AUD/USD and G/J ...

it still works with positive for 2 weeks

JointheDots EA results

Here are the results from jointhedots EA on 30 minute time frame.

Files:

forex_for_life:
Look 2 posts above the your last message.

Hehe thanks, I gathered that was the indicator before you notified me. Nice one.

soul:
I am demo forward testing Ver 1.3 now with AUD/USD and G/J ... it still works with positive for 2 weeks

What are your settings?

mrpip05:
Here are the results from jointhedots EA on 30 minute time frame.

What are your settings?

fxshadow:
What are your settings?

What version also?

Reason: