Join the Dots. - page 26

mp6140:
While avery's digital stuff is prettier than my suiggly lines (we both joke about this constantly) --- well, actually im not gonna continue that sentance !

but to clarify my below charts and talk about some of my methods, i present ---- for your edification and entertainment and possible profit - - - - -

THE GU 3 YEAR MONTHLY CHART !!

using this sucker is like looking at the H4 as far as trend is concerned and while within EACH candle, there will be much movement up and down, with even some minor trend changes, ITS REALLY TRYING TO SHOW YOU WHATS HAPPENING AND WHATS THE DIRECTION OF THE TREND (for those fools who trade without stoplosses - - - - like me !)

so gather round and take a gander and see where your money is heading in the future on GU ------ I would venture, based on past history and GU breaking each support area downwards, WAY down there is a brown line and a purple line and i would think we might see a candle there in a few months down the line -- well, maybe more than a few months !

its just NOT brain surgery !!

in the world of theory, theory and reality are the same ------ in the world of reality, theory usually blows up !

mp

I don't think you are actually making money trading. You want to think you are.

MP rakes in the cash on a daily basis.

TheRumpledOne:
MP rakes in the cash on a daily basis.

How do I know that? How does anyone else know that? I have never seen his account statement. Im not trying to be awkward but thats the fact.

FXBabe:
I don't think you are actually making money trading. You want to think you are.

=============================================

now why on earth would you say something like that ?

i see that TRO has replied to your statement --- we tend to talk to each other while trading and he knows where i enter and where i exit, cause i tell him beforehand, and it seems the currency does what i say it does, so by definition, i must be making at least a tiny touch of money.

additionally, ive posted my demos for this site, and doubling an account in 2 days should not be considered tuna salad !

im afraid youre just angry at me because i wouldnt give you all the information about how i trade, and this seems to be your outlet ---- i gave you the hedge, which you refused --- i gave you the second hedge, which you seem to have refused also.

I published my MACD/MA indicator for everyone -- i dont know if youve refused that or not.

Im horribly sorry if i cant satisfy you as i certainly would have wanted to !

mp

You can please all of the people, some of the time

You can please some of the people, all of the time

You can't please all of the people, all of the time

and some people, you just can't please at all.

Carry on, MP, and don't worry about those you can't please. There are far more people who you are pleasing.

TheRumpledOne:
You can please all of the people, some of the time

You can please some of the people, all of the time

You can't please all of the people, all of the time

and some people, you just can't please at all.

Carry on, MP, and don't worry about those you can't please. There are far more people who you are pleasing.

lol. Its not a question of pleasing or not.

I am sure many people reading your posts are thinking the same

i see that TRO has replied to your statement --- we tend to talk to each other while trading and he knows where i enter and where i exit, cause i tell him beforehand, and it seems the currency does what i say it does, so by definition, i must be making at least a tiny touch of money.

Thats between you and TRO. We dont know that.

additionally, ive posted my demos for this site, and doubling an account in 2 days should not be considered tuna salad !

Doubling an demo account in 2 days? You know what they say about demo accounts.

im afraid youre just angry at me because i wouldnt give you all the information about how i trade, and this seems to be your outlet ---- i gave you the hedge, which you refused --- i gave you the second hedge, which you seem to have refused also. I published my MACD/MA indicator for everyone -- i dont know if youve refused that or not.

You are wrong. I am not angry. Your hedge strategies are not sound when you consider the risk involved with such small return.

Im horribly sorry if i cant satisfy you as i certainly would have wanted to !

Satisfy me! I don't want you to satisfy me, and thats not why I'm writing. I am simply stating the fact that we do not know if you are making money, but we do know you are good at writing. That's the fact, and I'm just stating it. I am horribly sorry for stating the truth.

Its obvious. I am sure many people reading your posts are thinking the same

==========================================

well babe, ive posted the demo accounts, which show i exit at the VERY top or VERY bottom of a move.

the demos are exactly the same as real life trading, which i have told everyone I cannot show because i trade thru a closely held, NEW YORK STATE FINANCIAL HOLDING COMPANY and i have a feduciary responsiblity to not reveal my clients holdings ---- THAT IS THE REASON I OPEN DEMOS to show rookies what they can expect to do with practice !

but so much for that discussion --- while i may "write" well in your estimation, how on earth do my charts know where the prices are going, which has also been proven at this forumn !

you have "something" bugging you about me, and while i dont know you, but did want to help you, im beginning not to like this at all !

recheck anything ive placed on this site and see if it works or doesnt, including the demo account which i traded part time !

mp

i

MP:

You and I are OUTSIDERS on this forum.

There seems to be an OLD GUARD that feels threatened by anyone who comes along with something to offer especially if you post on THEIR THREAD even if your post is on topic.

What's normal to you and I on other forums is not necessarily the norm here.

WHEN IN ROME...

FXBabe:

Its obvious. I am sure many people reading your posts are thinking the same

==========================================

well babe, ive posted the demo accounts, which show i exit at the VERY top or VERY bottom of a move.

the demos are exactly the same as real life trading, which i have told everyone I cannot show because i trade thru a closely held, NEW YORK STATE FINANCIAL HOLDING COMPANY and i have a feduciary responsiblity to not reveal my clients holdings ---- THAT IS THE REASON I OPEN DEMOS to show rookies what they can expect to do with practice !

but so much for that discussion --- while i may "write" well in your estimation, how on earth do my charts know where the prices are going, which has also been proven at this forumn !

you have "something" bugging you about me, and while i dont know you, but did want to help you, im beginning not to like this at all !

recheck anything ive placed on this site and see if it works or doesnt, including the demo account which i traded part time !

mp

i

Just asking a simple question. Thats all. I won't be commenting on it again because I have said what I want to say and it's not fair on kamper as this is his thread.

Reason: