MySIMPLE trading system - page 48

ziggy123:
Does anyone know how to code from MQ4 to Easy language amd perhaps interested in a 5-8 indicator conversion job, thanks!

You can make the post on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

A little discombobulated...

Was being blind

guys, who can help to find this indies, please?

(that's was question in another thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178024 )

thank you

christianwijaya:
hi everybody

i need to find this indicator

Dollar strength?

Alot of so called analysists have been predicting the death of the dollar, while that may or may not be true, what alot of people don't realize is that america is the 1st country to be going through this credit, adjustable rate mortage crisis, in england the situation will be FAR worse, and the out lok for japan will not be much better.

These greedy lending tactics arte not just privy to america, far from it...I am anticipating a pullback on the daily time frames with most usd cross pairs, whether that will be a wave B bpull back of C, or a 2 pullback of an impulsive 12345 formation, will be interesting to see, and watch this latest daily high/low area after the pullback and down move to possibly act as major support and resistance.

hey, yo you programmers, I found this interesting indicator. It complements any strategy, or system and i have been playing with it and am amazed. it's a type of shi channel, I know, I know...shi channel sucks, but this indicator, not only will plot the channel for the specific period, on multiple time frames, that is 4hr on the 15 min, 30 min, it will plot the daily, the 1hr, for areas of trend lines where they criss/cross adding to it's strength, you can put your mousr over the trnd line and it will tell you that particular time frame, but I was wondering, if anyone is interested, and can code this thing, so each time fram has it's own specific color, to indentify with, and no need to run your mouse over, if someone is interested, I will post the MQ4, if you are not already aware of this indicator, i can tell you it is freaky, good!!!

Nice dots...

fxbs:
guys, who can help to find this indies, please?

(that's was question in another thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178024 )

thank you

I am using PriceChannel_signal_v1 myself, but can't find the damn MQ4, found an indicator here on this forum, but it must be a closed source or something, did'nt work on my platform, but your dots in this .jpg look really good, unless it is the same thing, or they re-paint, the other histogram oscillators quite interesting as well....

ziggy123:
I am using PriceChannel_signal_v1 myself, but can't find the damn MQ4, found an indicator here on this forum, but it must be a closed source or something, did'nt work on my platform, but your dots in this .jpg look really good, unless it is the same thing, or they re-paint, the other histogram oscillators quite interesting as well....

That indicator is part of ASCTrend EA.

Last version (1.2) is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page62

sample channels

My guess is on the gbp/jpy we will find good support at 187.64, of course i am already short and made a few hundred pips on it last night...the trick in trading, as much as identifying the trend as being your friend, is to corner and trap price.

this indicator helps you to do that, along with knowledge of good fib use and other indicators for support and resistance.

you can see here I just am using price, with a daily, 4hr, and 1hr channel, along with a fib expansion/projection.

Having these longer time frame shi channels on the smaller time frames is a great tool, and areas where they cross, is ultra powerful.

Ocassionally, I will add the weekly, but those are the 3 main time frames, I have been playing with, cable looks to be at a critical reversal area.

you can see having multiple colrs for time frames will be benneficial, if anyone wants to play with it....

Files:

MTF SHI CHannel

Ziggy,

Could you post the MTF SHI Channel please?

Hi SeverUang, where can I find the multipair_sinyal with updated one (Gold included on the board)?

christianwijaya:
hi everybody

i need to find this indicator

Just having some links.

Do not know with gold or without sorry.

MultiPairSinyal indicators: this post.

Multipair_Sinyal indicator the other version: post to download; explanation is on this post and this one.

Reason: