MySIMPLE trading system - page 49

Multi/Time/Shi

stav01:
Ziggy, Could you post the MTF SHI Channel please?

Here is the MQ4 file for this, whom ever maybe interested. I still think if someone would like to do some tweaking with the colors on this indicator without getting to crazy it would make it better, perhaps the monthly and weekly time frames one color, daily, 4hr each their own color, the 1hr and lower all the same color.

Anyways, I am finding it rather useful...just put it on visualization daily, then click charts, indicator list, and add as you go, you don't want all times frames...what would also be cool if it is possible, when eliminating a time frame, you don't have to right click and delete the trend lines, that they would do it automatically.

Essentially that is what you have to do, so if I have it set one the daily, I will then click charts, indicator list, then add 4hr, or 1 hr, if one hr similair to 4hr, I uncheck that box in visualizaion, then delete the lines manually, and perhaps try the 30 min, or 15 min.

hope someone finds it as useful as i have been, happy trading!!!

Files:

more cable

.7550 cable support, for major corrective move of 900 pips?

ziggy123:
Here is the MQ4 file for this, whom ever maybe interested. I still think if someone would like to do some tweaking with the colors on this indicator without getting to crazy it would make it better, perhaps the monthly and weekly time frames one color, daily, 4hr each their own color, the 1hr and lower all the same color.

Anyways, I am finding it rather useful...just put it on visualization daily, then click charts, indicator list, and add as you go, you don't want all times frames...what would also be cool if it is possible, when eliminating a time frame, you don't have to right click and delete the trend lines, that they would do it automatically.

Essentially that is what you have to do, so if I have it set one the daily, I will then click charts, indicator list, then add 4hr, or 1 hr, if one hr similair to 4hr, I uncheck that box in visualizaion, then delete the lines manually, and perhaps try the 30 min, or 15 min.

hope someone finds it as useful as i have been, happy trading!!!
Files:
cabledaily.gif  42 kb
cable4hr.gif  34 kb

newdigital:
Just having some links.

Do not know with gold or without sorry.

MultiPairSinyal indicators: this post.

Multipair_Sinyal indicator the other version: post to download; explanation is on this post and this one.

Thanks Newdigital for those links. By the way I still search multipair_sinyal with gold version.

Appreciate if ServerUang could give the link to direct me for that indicator.

hallo onetarmizi, how are you today ?

for the indicator, newdigital has answered you (thanks newdigital).

btw, here it is. but some broker give difference symbol for gold, so if the gold signal doesn't give right info, you must edited the gold symbol in the mq4 file.

Happy Withdraw

ServerUang

Files:

ServerUang:

btw, here it is. but some broker give difference symbol for gold, so if the gold signal doesn't give right info, you must edited the gold symbol in the mq4 file.

Happy Withdraw

ServerUang

Hi ServerUang, I fine today.Btw thank you very2 much ServerUang. You are the man.

Happy trading and withdraw too.

the best settings

ServerUang:

Happy Withdraw

ServerUang

hi ServerUang,

what is the best MA settings for your indikator ?

is it your default settings ok?

thanks

Any of you had profit over the asian opening of 105 pips this thursday!!!!???

I did scalp a little 50 pips of it. Being in the move already was really the thing to do.

Amazing move for sidney market!!!

Good pips all, and hell yeah: happy whitdraw too, Hehe!

Files:
opening.jpg  63 kb

Simplicity is the Ultimate, sophistication...

JoGETm

Hello I don't quite remember where I got this version of your indicator. but if anybody could maybe give me a heads up on what each signal is saying I would appreciate it. 1st the arrows, then price, then time frame. I understand the basics of this indicator but not what is tied into what.

Can someone make this indicator have double line thickness, so it don't dis-appear when changing channels, please?

Reason: