Fibo & Gann variations - page 9

Fibonacci Bar Counts

Hi guys,

has anyone created a indicator to do fibonacci bar counts for MT4? If you could help that would be great

It would be great if the first vertical line is solid and the other lines dotted is that possible?

Cheers

James from Oz

Spiral

The Fibonacci spiral is one of the greatest tools produced by the amazing Fibonacci sequence and numbers. It is considered by many traders to be the ultimate tool for predicting human behavior in the financial markets. The formation of a Fibonacci spiral can even be seen in nature on shells, petals of flowers, seed heads, the arrangement of leaves and stems, and even in glaxies.

Fibonacci spiral is a special spiral that grow from the center in the Fibonacci ratio 1.618, which is also called the golden ratio. Every time the spiral makes a full turn it extends it self by Fibonacci ratio.

This indicator will plot Fibonacci golden spiral on the chart. It is very easy and very flexible to use, however you have understand the initial settings before you use it.

- radius: is the initial radius for drawing the spiral.

- goldenSpiralCycle: this parameter represents how many cycles or turns has the spiral to go before it is increased by the golden ratio. (default is: 1)

- clockWiseSpiral: when true the indicator will plot clockwise spiral and when it is false it will plot a counter clockwise spiral.

-spiralColor1, spiralColor2: the colors of the plotted spiral.

After the indicator initialize it will draw square and a spiral. If the square is not correctly scaled you can resize it and the spiral will be redrawn on the next coming price tick. You should rescale the square until you get the desired shape for the spiral.

Files:

fibo

enjoy......................

Files:
x_fibo.mq4  6 kb

?

Enjoy What?

What to do?

newdigital:
Somebody posted reply on Harmonic section already with chart of ZUP indicator and this chart looks like yours bu in Metatrader. So ask them in Harmonic theads about the settings.

I have putniks indicators and templates, but i am trying to figure out if he plots the wave counts manually or his indicator does it, newdigital could you find out? Because inj his charts i see it has DML&EWA in the corner.

philt:
I have putniks indicators and templates, but i am trying to figure out if he plots the wave counts manually or his indicator does it, newdigital could you find out? Because inj his charts i see it has DML&EWA in the corner.

Check Harmonic section.

I did some review for some their threads there (on Harmonic section).

limpopo:
The Fibonacci spiral is one of the greatest tools produced by the amazing Fibonacci sequence and numbers. It is considered by many traders to be the ultimate tool for predicting human behavior in the financial markets. The formation of a Fibonacci spiral can even be seen in nature on shells, petals of flowers, seed heads, the arrangement of leaves and stems, and even in glaxies.

Fibonacci spiral is a special spiral that grow from the center in the Fibonacci ratio 1.618, which is also called the golden ratio. Every time the spiral makes a full turn it extends it self by Fibonacci ratio.

This indicator will plot Fibonacci golden spiral on the chart. It is very easy and very flexible to use, however you have understand the initial settings before you use it.

- radius: is the initial radius for drawing the spiral.

- goldenSpiralCycle: this parameter represents how many cycles or turns has the spiral to go before it is increased by the golden ratio. (default is: 1)

- clockWiseSpiral: when true the indicator will plot clockwise spiral and when it is false it will plot a counter clockwise spiral.

-spiralColor1, spiralColor2: the colors of the plotted spiral.

After the indicator initialize it will draw square and a spiral. If the square is not correctly scaled you can resize it and the spiral will be redrawn on the next coming price tick. You should rescale the square until you get the desired shape for the spiral.

Great indicator!!

A couple of questions: How do you resize the square?

What is the best way to utilize this indicator and exactly what does it predict?

Thanks!!

Golden Section indicator with English language explanation about the settings inside the code https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176627

limpopo:
enjoy......................

Thanks for the indicator.

I like to trade intraday...how is the best way to use this indicator?

newdigital:
Golden Section indicator with English language explanation about the settings inside the code https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176627

The other Golden section indicators are here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: