Technical analysis of the four major currencies

Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings, God willing, I will develop technical analysis of the major currencies only without interference daily news purpose of the issue is to provide pain on brotherhood members ask God repayment beginning of the week the euro / dollar Albaund / $ dollar / franc the dollar / yen Name of God, which Aedr with something in his name Earth and the sky

Files:
1_3.jpg  132 kb
2_1.jpg  138 kb
3_1.jpg  142 kb
4.jpg  135 kb

Cool Stuff Brother..

Ma as salama

MACD

i found this indicator..maybe similar in russian forum. Anyones know how to used it

Files:

hi

samir nazear:
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings, God willing, I will develop technical analysis of the major currencies only without interference daily news purpose of the issue is to provide pain on brotherhood members ask God repayment beginning of the week the euro / dollar Albaund / $ dollar / franc the dollar / yen Name of God, which Aedr with something in his name Earth and the sky

Thanks for your analysis ...hope it's good result on monday ..

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

reminds me of spiderman

samir nazear:

Samir dude, peace, but like...this isn't you "developing" an analysis of the majors. All it is, is a fibo indicator man, and you're just taking the 0 point as your TP.

You can't use Fibs on their own to succeed in FX.

trevman:
reminds me of spiderman

Shame there's no Mary Jane...

Hi Guys

Can someone translate to English this indicator please?

Files:

skydart:
Hi Guys Can someone translate to English this indicator please?

LOL.... what are you talking about? There's nothing to translate. All it is, is a bunch of lines and some numbers!

fx_geezer:
LOL.... what are you talking about? There's nothing to translate. All it is, is a bunch of lines and some numbers!

He was talking about comments inside the code (explanation of the settings). I translated (see previous post).

newdigital:
Translated (attached). The author calls his indicator as fibobroom.

You are the best

thanks

Reason: