Fibo & Gann variations - page 5

gann fan

anyone helpme find-out gann fan

Go to your MT4, click on "insert," click on Gann, click on Gann fan. Although if you are asking for more information on Gann fan you might try gannline.com and send him your question, he's knowledgeable about Gann.

mseye:
anyone helpme find-out gann fan

schwager:
I change OBJ_FIBOFAN

to OBJ_FIBO

Hi --

i downloaded this indicator -- Fibo Retracement and like it

but cant figure out how to change the color of the lines (and thickness) -- the coding seems to be in more code

Can you help ?

Thanks

Help to understand this indicator

Can tell me how this indicator paints the lines. It seems to calculate the high / low for both open of the period and close of the period, but I am not sure and my programming skills=0. I would like to understand the logic behind the indicator and maybe a profitable trading system can be built upon. I think it does not repaint the past.

Files:
image.gif  17 kb

Fibonacci Spiral

hi all,

im new here...

im looking for fibonacci spiral indicator to attach at metatrader4 platform.

thanks in advance.

cp6

few years go i was using wawe59 chartin software.it included fibonacci wortex wich is spiral indicator.like all other indicators it works some time and some time it is useless

hi all,

im new here...

im looking for fibonacci spiral indicator to attach at metatrader4 platform.

thanks in advance.

deepdrunk:
few years go i was using wawe59 chartin software.it included fibonacci wortex wich is spiral indicator.like all other indicators it works some time and some time it is useless

thanks deepdrunk...nevermind it useless...just want to make some study about it..did u have the spiral indicator in mq4 format ?...

thanks

cp6

no,i did not have it in mt4 and i did not say it can't be used with sucess;

go to wawe59 web page and try to find out how to use it according to them

actualy it is www.wave59.com and spiral indicator is called fionacci wortex

it is verry good charting software but in the time i was using it i needed external data feed and i did not like that so i changed software

Reason: