Fibo & Gann variations - page 8

Tragapips:
You have to learn how to use the tool. In this pic i use Fibonacci channel but i customize the tool to show 8 levels (Applying Gann concept of octaves) and as you see is a downward move.

hi Tragapips

this indacators?

Gann angles

Does anybody have an indicator that will draw gann angles at the rate of 1 pip per bar ( 1/1 angle ), 2 pips per bar ( 2/1 angle ), 4 pips per bar (4/1 angle) etc?

I know Metatrader has a gann angle tool but to use it properly you have to fix the scale on the chart but this just brings in new problems.

Drawing the angles at a "rate per bar" gets around the scaling problems especially when changing time frames.

Would anybody like to make one ?

thanks,

Yakka

http://www.fibvortex.com/home.html

The Fib Vortex, Fibonacci Fork and our NEW Cycle Sequence Scaling Indicator (CSI) are

revolutionary new charting tools that have the uncanny ability to pinpoint future market moves

or turning points. The combined accuracy of these indicators is so phenomenal that we

developed a forex trading system with the Fibvortex as its centerpiece. This trading system is

available to each trader free of charge. It is easy to learn and free training is available to our

clients.

Fib Vortex, LLC offers both self-traded and managed Forex accounts. All account holders will

have access to these amazing tools 24-hours a day through our Forex Chart Room and

Chatroom where all trades are posted real-time with chart analysis.

Fibofan indicator with advinced settings https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176627

HELPwith a fib indicator

Hello,

I am looking for Fibonacci Expansion indicator..

thank you

Fibo Time Projection tool (wanted)

Hi

i found this chart somewhere.

and it shows some fibo tool for time-prejection.

let me know if you have it for MT4.

I made a bold black line around the tool that I seek.

Files:
bb.gif  58 kb

by the way, regarding my post above. I searched on onix website and i found the guys have the same chart and some indicators about it, i don't understand russian, so i must have downloaded the wrong one, it doesn't work.

Can you post the link where i can find what you are saying about. Looks beautiful plus gann and ew should form powerful tools.

mrLoba:
Can you post the link where i can find what you are saying about. Looks beautiful plus gann and ew should form powerful tools.

Here's the link at onix:

http://onix-trade.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8249&st=30&p=180660&#entry180660

look at the post # 38 by Putnik

there's a download there aswell in one of the posts, but I am not sure what it is...let me know

FXscalper:
by the way, regarding my post above. I searched on onix website and i found the guys have the same chart and some indicators about it, i don't understand russian, so i must have downloaded the wrong one, it doesn't work.

Somebody posted reply on Harmonic section already with chart of ZUP indicator and this chart looks like yours bu in Metatrader. So ask them in Harmonic theads about the settings.

Reason: