Fibo & Gann variations - page 13

fibonacci level trailing stop script

hi folks, i just would like to ask if you know of any "fibonacci level trailing stop script". i know that there's a trailing stop built-in in the metatrader, but it's based on 15pips, 25pips, etc...what i would like to do is to trail a stop according to fib levels(like 38.2% or 50% or 61.8%). is there such a script out there? thanks for any info. cheers.

Fibo with price

Hello ND,

Where i can find fibo retracement with price. Its something like this..

ex : 161.8 (X.XXXX)

nazzer_san:
Hello ND,

Where i can find fibo retracement with price. Its something like this..

ex : 161.8 (X.XXXX)

Hi Nazzer just add @%$. Or call ur bro mandrake for help.

May be this one:

Files:
fibo123.jpg  73 kb
fibo124.jpg  103 kb

Or may be like this ...

It is indicator from Harmonic section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588 (attached).

Files:
fibo125.jpg  136 kb

Attached is an indicator improved by pips4life over at FF.

Original from Metaquotes works only for the retracement tool. This one automatically places price whether it is retracement or extention that you use on your chart.

there are 3 settings for this. just add to your chart and set if you want the original fib levels without price "0" Or the long version with price "1" or the brief version with price.

To ND n Yano,

Tq very much..i got it..

Here is a siderograph indicator if anyone would like it

place in experts/indicators

place the excel file in experts/files

enjoy

adjust the fixed min max to -225 225

orionsway:
Here is a siderograph indicator if anyone would like it

place in experts/indicators

place the excel file in experts/files

enjoy

adjust the fixed min max to -225 225

thanks for this sideograph. perhaps you could give a brief explanation how we can use it? It seems to only plot something on daily and higher charts.

mezarashii:
thanks for this sideograph. perhaps you could give a brief explanation how we can use it? It seems to only plot something on daily and higher charts.

Mezar, yes that is daily motions of our solar systems movements in relationship to Bradely's model. It is a model for predicting swing changes due to the movements of planetary relationships. Designed for LT projections of direction or path +- turning points. Itcan be taken down into hrs or minutes and vary from geocentric(earth view at the center of model) or heliocentric( sun at center).

This particular data is daily motions of the geocentric format.

here is some sample heliocentric data. In your indicators change the file lookup name to helicentric sidero1 to read this data. good till end of this year, Nad perhaps rename the indicator a different name not to confuse geo and helio.

Files:
Reason: