My New -Al Maram v.2- indicator - page 21

Dr.GM:

i think ruparaw made somthing like this for his own personal use , i donno if he is going to share it or not ....

it's back to him

Here yo go... . Rules to use this ea:

1) Al Maram V5 Indi has to be attached to the chart and the backtesting has to be set false for forward run.

2) For mean time until DG fix the "zero divide" bug you need to close and open back meta4 platform just after your alert time or you may use any external application scheduler to auto execute your platform just after the alert time.

3) The backtesting also not working until DG fix the "zero divide" bug...you may need to rename whatever name of the latest version Al Maram indicator updated by DG in future to "Al Maram V5" to run the backtesting.

Note : All time setting is refer to your server time not your pc time. below default setting is for IBFX. You might need to readjust the setting according to your broker server time and this ea is working only on demo ac.

Lots = 1.0

Alerts_Hr = 5 ( Need to tele with Al Maram V5 Indicator setting)

PendingOrder_Hr = 5 ( Hour to place pending order )

PendingOrder_Min = 2 ( Order will open after this minute )

Close_WkDays_Hr = 23 ( All open/pending order will close - Normal days )

Close_Fri_Hr = 20 ( All open/pending order will close - Friday )

Min_TPValue = 10 (Min Take Point Value for pending order to be place)

TrailingStop = 0

Backtesting = false (set to true for backtesting only )

DeletePendingAfterOrdertrigered = false ( Set to true if to close the buy pending order immediately just after the sell pending order triggered and vice versa)

Happy New year and good luck

Files:

I don't know about live accounts but the EA worked fine on my demo account after restarting MT4 as directed.

dxtrade:
This EA is not working on a live account! So no need for me to have it. Thanks anyway for your efforts!
orion7:
I don't know about live accounts but the EA worked fine on my demo account after restarting MT4 as directed.

Yes is true, i put a restriction for only running at demo which i think is fair for some reward of my time spending on programing, since this thread is not mine so i just let DG to decide how to go about ...anyway it's to early to discuss about this, lets see how the indicator perform until end of this month.

Free Scheduler

At the mean time before DG fix the "zero divide" issue, anyone who most of the time not in front of your pc, you may use this Scheduler

to auto execute or s/d your meta4 platform at your preset time.

Note :

1) You have to register first b4 you can dload...its free

2) Set to s/d your meta4 before 00 server time say 23hr 55min...server time

3) Set to launch meta4 just after 05gmt say 05hr 05min (the ea need to be set to place an order just after that say 05gmt 10min)..ibfx

FXHound:
Trades Comparison:

I used Alpari MT4 to receive signals then entered my orders on IBFX platform. Are those results similar to yours? (I only trade the YEN pairs with this system) CAD/JPY and SGD/JPY are not included because they are not available on IBFX platform.

January 4, 2008

USD/JPY - Winner - Sold at 109.07 Hit target at 108.60

AUD/JPY - Winner - Sold at 96.17 Hit target at 95.60

GBP/JPY - Winner - Sold at 215.79 Hit target at 214.52

CHF/JPY - Loser - Bought at 98.10 Hit stop loss at 97.77

CHF/JPY - Loser - Sold at 97.44 Hit stop loss at 97.77

NZD/JPY - Loser - Bought at 85.34 Hit stop loss at 84.76

NZD/JPY - Loser - Sold at 84.17 Hit stop loss at 84.76

EUR/JPY - Loser - Sold at 160.38 Hit stop loss at 161.02

it wasn't good day today...

btw, usdjpy has a negative result from 31/10/2007 (my manual test).

Dr.GM:
today results were so bad unfortunately .... but there is always a new day tomorrow

basically i am off trading this week. Next week will be more stable

Trades Comparison:

I used Alpari MT4 to receive signals then entered my orders on IBFX platform. Are those results similar to yours? (I only trade the YEN pairs with this system) CAD/JPY and SGD/JPY are not included because they are not available on IBFX platform.

January 3, 2008

USD/JPY - Winner - Sold at 109.07 Hit target at 108.60

AUD/JPY - Winner - Sold at 96.17 Hit target at 95.60

GBP/JPY - Winner - Sold at 215.79 Hit target at 214.52

CHF/JPY - Loser - Bought at 98.10 Hit stop loss at 97.77

CHF/JPY - Loser - Sold at 97.44 Hit stop loss at 97.77

NZD/JPY - Loser - Bought at 85.34 Hit stop loss at 84.76

NZD/JPY - Loser - Sold at 84.17 Hit stop loss at 84.76

EUR/JPY - Loser - Sold at 160.38 Hit stop loss at 161.02

My account actually made money.

today results were so bad unfortunately ....

but there is always a new day tomorrow

today ...most of the positions were winning positions but they all turn back by the news ... so if the trader has just alittle knowledge about fundamental analysis or technical analysis, he would won alot today ,special at the retraction of the price from the fibolevels or the extreme support/resistance level (take a look in your chart) ...

however as i said before , the results which i'll show here is completely blind , with no using either to technical analysis or fundamental analysis at all

let's see by the end of this month , where will we be ?

lost till the moment 8.91% of total balance

Reason: