Here I will post my analysis and forecast of the day

Hey fellas!

Let me show the view of the Forex market in the way I see it - and You guys decide to read this crap or use this genius to conquer the world of FOREX

forecast for EUR/USD (from 12:00)

Starting from 12.00 (CET): second half of the day is epected for a down rally, taking into a consideration that the 20:00 new will show up with the medium impact. The stop is ecpected at 1.4880 ( low fractal level or Swing low)

hi

I think it's better to show about support,pivot and resistance

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Ok, so I see that the expected stop was at 1.4942 for EUR/USD, that was an end of a down rally I hope.

The point is that the forecast I give not just the analysis but first of all it's a point of You as a trader who spends his own time and money in Forex. Thus the analysis will be concrete as I would lose or get money!

Today, let's hope we will do better and here is my forecast for today ( EUR/USD):

Starting from 12 pm. (CET) the down rally is taking place till the end of the day but with a possible 3-hour retracement upwards (from 12.00 till 15.00 (CET)).

News at 14.30 (CET) is most likely won't effect the direction of the price.

News at 16.00 (CET) is most likely to effect the prices.

23.10.2009 - Here I come rookies!) So we see that Euro was pretty strong last night, let's forecast the day:

till 12.00 (CET) downtrend.

The package of news from 10.00 to 11.00 (CET) may impact very tough to the movement of price (especially German IFO) So let's see!

To be continued...

Reason: