Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

GBP/JPY

sell @ 131.59

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

Thanks for advice.

strategy?

fx.ayman...i check almost all of ur trades and they look really great!!

i just wanna learn wat is ur basic trading strategy? do u have a magic indicator? or do you use fibonacci to detect the movement just in the beginning ? plz...i want to learn that strategy..moreover i wanna learn if there exists such a magic strategy which discovers the movements just in the beginning...

fx.ayman

Great night, 8 out of 9 winners and the 9th is still in play.

Excellant!!!

PS: OK 9 for 9, usdjpy just cleared!!

USD/CAD

BUY @ 1.0099 tp1.0366tp1.0668

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

GBP/USD

sell @1.5763

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

EUR/USD

sell @1.3326

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

USD/CHF

BUY@0.9963

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

USD/JPY

BUY@83.43

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

USD/CAD

BUY @ 1.0103

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

AUD/USD

sell @ 09783

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

NZD/USD

sell @ 0.7577

Stop 30pip

EUR/JPY

sell @ 111.23

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

GBP/JPY

sell @ 131.53

Stop 30pip

Target 40 pips

How widely disseminated are these signals?

Obviously not enough to actually move the market, but from the attached picture, probably widely enough for Brokers to stop hunt! I find it strange how many times my stop loss becomes the exact pivot point!

I actually run my tp ad sl off an EA so those levels are hidden. when the market hits target level the EA converts it into a market order so the stops and limit orders are not visible.

Files:
fx_aryman.jpg  181 kb

Yesterday Signals

Here are my results for Nov 24 signals. Not too good.

GBP/USD stopped out

EUR/USD stopped out

USD/CHF hit profit target

USD/JPY currently + 15 pips

USD/CAD currently - 5 pips

AUD/USD stopped out

NZD/USD no trade

EUR/JPY stopped out

GBP/JPY stopped out

However, the signals for Nov 23 were terrific. Only a couple losses, so things kind of even out. As to the previous post about stop-hunting, I have had the same thing happen to me. I also find on a lot of trades, my entry point becomes the pivot point as well.

sas

sasquatchian,

You must have got in at different times, I admit last night wasn't as good as usual but here are my stats;

GBP/USD Still In

EUR/USD +40 hit 1.3286 at 06:00

USD/CHF +40 hit at 05:00

USD/JPY Still In

USD/CAD Still In

AUD/USD -30

NZD/USD -30

EUR/JPY Still In

GBP/JPY -30

You can't win all the time! I'm not in because of the USA Holiday, but the above is my demo track. I'll update the "Still In" later.

sasquatchian:
Here are my results for Nov 24 signals. Not too good.

GBP/USD stopped out

EUR/USD stopped out

USD/CHF hit profit target

USD/JPY currently + 15 pips

USD/CAD currently - 5 pips

AUD/USD stopped out

NZD/USD no trade

EUR/JPY stopped out

GBP/JPY stopped out

However, the signals for Nov 23 were terrific. Only a couple losses, so things kind of even out. As to the previous post about stop-hunting, I have had the same thing happen to me. I also find on a lot of trades, my entry point becomes the pivot point as well.

sas

traderduke:
You can't win all the time! I'm not in because of the USA Holiday, but the above is my demo track. I'll update the "Still In" later.

How about re-entering the trade after a stop out? If brokers are stop hunting, you can re-enter at a better price and keep the original take profit (would be almost 70 pips profit.). The direction seems to be correct most of the time even after a stopout, it retraces back in the original direction.

As far as I'm concerned the stops are pretty tight, so maybe scaling out of the trade when it hits profit (closing 60% of the position, and moving the remaining stop to breakeven). I've tried this with my own system, and at least it puts some of the profit in your pocket and prevents a blow up on a reversal, on the other hand if the signal takes off you can catch a bigger move albeit with a smaller position, just a thought.

Reason: