How to preset SL & TP on Meta4 ?

Hi to all experts here,

I am new on trading and just started using Meta4 for FX trading some weeks ago. May i know that is Meta4 mobile apps has the function to preset SL & TP  ? Which means the SL & TP will be automatically set when open a new trade. I googled search about this topic and found out some information about it that i need to use external source or coding so call EAs to handle this. Why Meta4 could not provide this feature ? I believe this feature is very important and useful for all the trader ? Why Meta4 did not develop this ? I am not a professional full time trader whom equipped with few PCs and ipads in front of me. I am only carrying  one smartphone  with me to do trading and never use the PC to trade. My question is refer to Meta4 android apps and not the PC base. I am a bit curious why Meta4 did not develop this feature and need external coder to handle this. I cannot handle coding and don't teach me how to do coding. LOL

I wish to find out also some useful FX indicator apps on android, can anyone share this ? Apps which give signal to buy or sell. for study purpose only

Thanks & appreciated

I kinda don't like meta4 trading apps. Yesterday i closed a sell manually at 0.72450 for AUD/USD but the result i get is 0.72479 which is 29 point away. I had been monitoring the fluctuation for 1 to 2 minutes and there is no fluctuation at all. The line is moving but no fluctuation in price. Very fishy trading platform same like another platform i used to trade futures. i am pretty sure there is no fluctuation when i clicked close the trade. I always set TP or SL for my trade but for this one i feeled like to close it early. 

I also had another feel that the platform is design to the broker's advantage. The market will start to become active in few minutes after you open up a trade and the price is mostly against you (not cause by spread issue, not the loss after open up a trade due to spread, is the price fluctuation). Yesterday i traded NATGAS and the price is not moving or little changes for few hours but when i opened up the trade the market became volatile in the next minutes. I am not sure, may be i  am wrong. I had been started trading since last month on the other platform and average 5 to 10 trade in a day. Most of time the platform acts like that especially when the particular market is not active (price stable for a long hours).

sorry for a beginner like me to post something like this. 

Is it aboute MT4 mobile?
if yes so everything is written on help files - 

-----------

MetaTrader 4 Android OS Help 

MetaTrader 4 iPhone/iPad Help

MetaTrader 4 Android Smartphones and Tablet PCs
MetaTrader 4 Android Smartphones and Tablet PCs
  • www.metatrader4.com
The MetaTrader 4 Android OS App is a full-fledged trading platform for Android powered mobile devices. The application allows you to choose from hundreds of brokerage companies and thousands of servers. It offers all you need for successful Forex trading: a complete set of orders, trading history...

Sergey Golubev:

Is it aboute MT4 mobile?
if yes so everything is written on help files - 

-----------

MetaTrader 4 Android OS Help 

MetaTrader 4 iPhone/iPad Help

Thanks for the info. I can find the indicator apps range. How about the preset TP & SL ?

Roneo:
Thanks for the info. I can find the indicator apps range. How about the preset TP & SL ?

I am not using mobile Metatrader sorry.

Are you talking about pre-set for EA?
because I know that EAs are not used in Metatrader mobile (no any custom tools are used there).

Sergey Golubev:

I am not using mobile Metatrader sorry.

Are you talking about pre-set for EA?
because I know that EAs are not used in Metatrader mobile (no any custom tools are used there).

I am not sure what is EA. I am using meta4 android mobile apps to trade and wish to find out how to preset the TP & SL to trade faster. I am wondering why meta4 dont have thid preset features. Thanks bro

I just closed another trade and it happened again. If take profit i never mind but when loss it is not ok. I closed the sell at 1.14181 for EURUSD but the resultant closed was at 1. 14191. Is it the plaform charged another 10 pip when closing the trade? It should not be, right? When purchased we already lost 20 to 25 pip cause of the spread without commission. It should not charge another 10 pip when closing. Got to find out with my broker

Is there any different between the demo account and real account ? i just compared 2 phones which my real account showing the GBP/USD pairs at 1.28377/1.28397 and the other phone which on demo account showing 1.28324/1.28344. Is it any different between demo and real account ? a bit curious on this platform.

it's very informative to read all the comment up here, i'm the beginning trader as well.
Reason: