Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 21

Electra 1.11 sundenlly close all the open trade

Newdigital,But it is very confusing,you can see my attached,the whole lose for the whole accout is no more than 0.8% ,Normally,it shouldnt have happened to pretect the account in this situation.

If PET = 1% so it may be possible.

May be the order was closed on stop loss?

Besides, if all the trades were closed because of PET so it should be written: on the charts, or in Terminal, or it should be alert:

Closing orders because account Equity Trailing was triggered ...

May be, it was stop loss?

Alpha EA came to positive balance and equity.

And for Electra EA: if I close all open trades now so it will be +10,013 pips in profit.

Hi,

Will Electra calculate trailing equity for only its trades or all trades?

I am wondering how this would work if it is running with other EAs. Will it close their trades?

thanks,

Brandon

It is difficult to use it with other EA as Electra is eating a lot of memory on PC (with 19 pairs testing). But, i think, it is related to all the trades with same magic number.

Because EA understands everything according to the magic number only. Close all if same magic number.

May be I am mistaken as I am not a coder sorry.

newdigital:
Alpha EA came to positive balance and equity. And for Electra EA: if I close all open trades now so it will be +10,013 pips in profit.

What I mean?

Look at the images.

It is Alpha9v1.19 with PercentEquityTrailing = 1:

It is Electra (blue line is equity and yellow line is balance):

Elite Trouble

Anyone,

I followed the guidance as best I could about loading Elite onto my MT4 platform. I tried several different setups usings only .01 lots. Each pair stated that there were Insufficient Funds to trade this pair. When I adjusted the MM and risk up a little, the lot size change and the Insufficient Funds went away.

However, having EURUSD at .04 lots and EURGBP at .06 lots (and so on) is not what I wanted to try. Elite won't set .01 lots manually and have sufficient funds for that (or any )pair. I tried account sizes up to $50K. Does anyone have a suggestion? I am using Elite downloaded straight from the EA files section using Newdigital's recommendation for pairs.

v/r

Jeff

I am not sure but I think it was described somewhere on this thread. I do not remember exactly but try to change

UseAutomaticMM to false.

I remember few members asked already and it was many replies about it on the thread.

Still not working

I did try that. Does the account have to be mini or standard that trades mini lots?

Reason: