On-line trading advisor. Exchange of views - page 9

Tantrik:
Do you use martingale?

No.

My TS does not require it.

forexnew:

As promised, I am posting the results of the last week of trading. Below the EA messages there is a trade chart indicator.

1. On the last screenshot - "Funds 10629 enough for SellStop 0.04" ?

2. On the right in green (just above the blue) is listed how many and which orders were opened during the entire trading history ?

OnGoing:

1. In the last screenshot - "Funds 10629 enough for SellStop 0.04" ?

2. On the right in green (just above the blue) does it list how many and which orders have been opened in the entire trading history?

1. Right: In this message, when an order is opened, a message will appear as to whether there are enough funds to open the order. If there are insufficient funds, the message will be different. As soon as the order is opened, it is simply replaced by a message stating that there are sufficient funds.

2. Not for the entire trading history, but at the moment. I tried to display all the necessary information in the EA and indicator messages, so as not to jump over the tabs of the terminal and have a brief, complete picture of what is happening with the EA. Now, if I were shown the screen with the price only, to be honest, I would be confused by the lack of information.

forexnew:

1. Correct: When you open an order this message will show whether or not you have enough funds to open the order. If there are not enough funds - the message will be different. Once the order has been opened the message will be replaced by a simple "funds available" message.

2. Not for the entire trading history, but at the moment. I tried to display all the necessary information in the EA and indicator messages, so as not to jump over the tabs of the terminal and have a brief, complete picture of what is happening with the EA. Now, if I were shown the screen with the price only, to be honest, I would be confused by the lack of information.

On the first question, a bit of a misunderstanding. You should compare "10629 is enough for SellStop 0.04" with other screenshots where the same amount of balance allows you to open 50 lots. Has the Expert Advisor already opened orders for the entire deposit?

2. If the green shows the trades that are opened at the moment, then what does the blue sign in the last section mean?

OnGoing:

On the first question, a bit of a misunderstanding. You can see that "10629 is enough money for SellStop 0.04" - compare with other screenshots where the same amount of balance allows you to open 50 lots. Has the Expert Advisor already opened orders for the entire deposit?

2. If the green shows the trades that are opened at the moment, then what does the blue sign in the last section mean?

1. At the moment the order is opened (within a few seconds) this message gives a summary of the order being opened. Once the order has been opened, the message changes (as in the other screenshots) to a general status message: "Free funds...". All messages in the EA are constantly changing. Each of the lines can contain up to a dozen varieties of messages, depending on the state of the account and the manipulation taking place on it.

2. Trades currently open are displayed in green.

There are two types of orders below them:

a) open, but not modified, for example, stops have not yet had time to be placed - another control of the correctness of the work of the Expert Advisor;

b) orders greater than a certain size - also a necessary measure to control the appearance of orders with a "large" lot, the appearance of such orders also means the triggering of a certain type of protection (which I have already mentioned).

A weekly report on the status of the accounts:

Well, it's only a matter of time. Now it's up to the brave person with an extra 100 kilobucks to spread it over 10 accounts and wait to see which one draws the poker first)

OnGoing:
Well, it's just a matter of time. Now it remains to find a brave person who has an extra 100 kilobucks to spread them over 10 accounts and wait, which of them will be the first to draw the poker)

There are also micro-accounts: 1 lot = 100,000 cents. The funds are correspondingly different for trading in multiple accounts - from 600-700 cents.

The test is not over yet. There are some more ideas: different ways to stabilise returns. Today or tomorrow I will open several accounts on the same currency pair to compare their stability and run them for a long time.

As promised, opened some accounts to test the most stable protection options.

6chfoln

8nczzlz

hbu4nie

ie7hyix

They are all set to the same currency pair, but the EA settings are different:

Lakshmi_4_293.mq4 - continuous trading, limited only by the order limit.

Lakshmi_4_293_Blocks.mq4 - cyclic trading, first, the maximal number of blocks is set, after that, until all orders are closed, no new blocks are opened.

Lakshmi_4_293_Day.mq4 - cyclic trade, new blocks are opened only during the first half of the month.

Lakshmi_4_293_DayOfWeek.mq4 - trade cyclic, new blocks open only on certain days of the week, every other day.

I am not showing screenshots yet. In a week, not to confuse with previous one, I will post all results at once, dividing them into 2 parts.

The point of such check is to find the most stable trading forms and to add (to the already existing protections) additional protection against losses.

forexnew:

The point of such a test is to find the most stable forms of trading and to include (in addition to the existing protections) additional loss protection.

In my view, such time dependencies do not offer any statistical advantage. In short, you want to regulate the non-stationary market with lazy time dependencies.

In my opinion, it's like trying to cast a fishing rod once an hour at exactly 15 min. 34 seconds exactly once an hour in the hope of increasing the catch. Don't you think it's better to do without any limits at all and fish for the full hour?

After all, as I understand it, the maximum number of orders, with or without dependencies, will sooner or later be reached anyway.

Reason: