Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 16

Some pairs are pofitable for Electra EA so please find updated statements attached.

Files:
electra.zip  115 kb

Updated statements for Electra EA by pairs.

Files:
electra.zip  114 kb

I am making the statements now and I think that it may be good to reduce testing pairs. For example, some cross pairs with JPY are not profitable with this EA.

This EA is having $7,389 equity now (starting deposit is 10,000) just because of 2 or 3 crossing pair with JPY (I am testing 19 pairs).

The other pairs are very profitable. Just some observation.

Because the meaning of this EA is that we are trading with many pairs in fully secure condition. But if EA is lossing for 19 pairs so why should I continue?

This EA should operate in the same way as Alpha EA for example.

So, I think we need to reduce the number of testing pairs, or find the settimgs which can be good for all the pairs generally.

Or we should use EquityTrailing option - the same as with Alpha EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132

For Alpha EA:

EquityTrailing = true with 2%.

We can use the same for Electra.

But this Electra EA is very profitable for the main pairs so I am affraid to spoil the situation ...

newdigital:
...Or we should use EquityTrailing option - the same as with Alpha EA here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132

For Alpha EA:

EquityTrailing = true with 2%.

We can use the same for Electra....

So, I changed it yesterday:

I opened EA in MetaEditor and changed it and compile. And those settings were changed in the EA on 19 charts.

Files:
changed.jpg  36 kb

And it is the results: balance/equity was increased.

Files:

And it is the trades which were closed today:

So, this

'EquityTrailing = true with 2%'

works.

Hope it will work consistently.

Files:

This EA is still profitable for some pairs. But not for all the pairs as portfolio. So, I changed PercentEquityTrailing to 1%:

Let's see how EA will performed:

Files:

It works (PercentEquityTrailing = 1%).

Electra EA closed ll the trades on 1% profit.

We will see how it will recover original deposit. But we need to wait few more weeks just to know exactly that this decision (PercentEquityTrailing = 1%) is really good.

Now I can say that it works. We have 7,000 balance.

Thx for sharing this EA

newdigital:
It works (PercentEquityTrailing = 1%).

Electra EA closed ll the trades on 1% profit.

We will see how it will recover original deposit. But we need to wait few more weeks just to know exactly that this decision (PercentEquityTrailing = 1%) is really good.

Now I can say that it works. We have 7,000 balance.

Balance and equity is increasing slowly:

Reason: