Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 23

Linuxser:
Strange. You should have arrows there. Did you touch something into the code?

No mate I did not touch a thing. They are red and green so I suppose that will do.

Cheers

PS Did you have a suggestion about the pip spread being 30 not 3?

broach91:
No mate I did not touch a thing. They are red and green so I suppose that will do.

Cheers

PS Did you have a suggestion about the pip spread being 30 not 3?

Spread is just the difference between bid and ask. Maybe you have an account with 5 digits?

Files:

Broker with 5 Decimal PLaces

Hi

Has any worked out the changes required to operate with 5 Decimal place Broker?

npmjh:
Hi Has any worked out the changes required to operate with 5 Decimal place Broker?

Not yet, but maybe the author will give us some update soon. Anyway, we always could move to another broker.

Hello there,

Im trying to do a backtest and I get this message.

"Less then 200 bars of data on H4 timeframe Execution stopped until data arrived."

I already checked the conection and it seems to be ok.

It means that not enough data for H4 timeframe. Download more H4 data (in MetaTrader - 'Tools', 'History Center' and double click on the pair/timeframe).

Electra

Hi I am new to forex tsd. Glad I joined have found some good stuff. I have been trying Electra and it place a trade on my Demo which got to 300 profit but then went to negative. How does it take profit?? I cant seem to be able to get things worked out. Please can someone help me. Ross

Electra EA is performing differently and it is profitable for some pairs and not profitable for the other pairs ...

I will give some balance/equity charts for Alpha and Electra later today (i am making one post in total leaders thread now so when I will finish so I will post some charts and so on).

About how it works ... It was described on the thread.

And also look at this page for more explanation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178788

Adjustable SL,TP and TS

Hi,Can anyone here please help me to code Electra EA with adjustable stoploss,take profit and trailingstop?sorry,i don't know anything about coding..

Hi Newdigital

Could you explain me when Electra stop one trade?

By the away, what means and function of : ATRBREAKEVEN, ATRPARTIALCLOSE,ATRSTOPLOSS AND TSLEVEL.

Thanks!

Reason: