Manual systems discussion - page 4

FX Money Manager v2.mq4

I am new to the Elite section and am very impressed by what I see here and already have several EAs under forward test.

I will be starting to trade a live account (Velocity $1500) from Monday 23rd April. Up to now I have been concentrating on forward testing 10 points 3 modifications but with the huge list of EAs now at my disposal I am looking for the best one to trade without the dangerous martingale progression. Any suggestions from more experienced members will be gratefully forward tested.

One of the EAs that I am now testing is Scalp_net_v1.2 and on the Scalp_net/Scalp_net_v1.2 Excel sheet there is reference to:-

Use FX Money Manager v2.mq4 indicator to calculate your reasonable lot size depending on your deposit size.

Please can a link be provided to download this indicator. I have searched the forum and various threads but to no avail.

Thank you,

John

Welcome Sir!

Nice to have you onboard :-)

WB

ea

If you don't like the martingale.---(( I just started also)) ,try ninja turtle sys beta 4 on the 1 hour. ( I like the trading style.)

I know predator is a martingale...but man it gives a lot of action and quick cash.

Where is Ninja Turtle EA?

ajk:
If you don't like the martingale.---(( I just started also)) ,try ninja turtle sys beta 4 on the 1 hour. ( I like the trading style.) I know predator is a martingale...but man it gives a lot of action and quick cash.

robp:
Where is Ninja Turtle EA?

Look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044/page2

HELP!!!! Indicator not displaying after MT re-install

Recently Alpari MetaTrader refused to include the toolbars in my saved layout so I removed Alpari MetaTrader (including the folders from my hard disc and afterbacking up indicators). I downloaded and installed MetaTrader again from Alpari and went about customising a chart. The layouts saved just fine but now I find that some indicators are not displaying on my charts. The indicators that is not displaying are HMA_Russian_Color and HMA. These worked fine before but no longer ....

Here's a screenshot showing that they are placed on the chart but yet there is no indicator displayed. What could be causing this?

Edit: I've noticed that the indicator values are being shown in the data window but there is no HMA line shown for either of the indicators. I'm really stuck with this.

Files:

Could someone at least pop these onto a chart and verify that they display correctly and let me know?

Files:

Sadly:
Could someone at least pop these onto a chart and verify that they display correctly and let me know?

Really, something was wrong with the code.

So, I've decided to modify HMA.

And now we have indicator with color mode and warning/alert.

Files:
hma_v1.mq4  5 kb

Many many thanks igorad. Have you an MTF version of it at all? I would be very greatful if you would post it up on the boards if you do. Many thanks again

Here's a really strange thing: I loaded MetaTrader onto another machine, added both the HMA and HMA Russian Color indicators to the indicator folder, ran MetaTrader and added the indicators to the chart. Guess what! Absolutely nothing happened!!!! This, even after downloading both HMA and HMA Russiabn Color AGAIN from the forum. So, what is it about these indicators that work on previous versions of MetaTrader yet do not display anything at all (yet have updated values in the data window) on version 4 build 205?? Makes me kinda worried 'cos perhaps one day this will happen again ...

Igorad:- What was wrong with the code and are you saying that this is the reason why it does not now work?

Reason: