Unable to install MT4

Anytime I download mt4 from mql5.com and install it into my laptop windows 10, it will install MT5 instead of MT4. I visited 3 forex brokers and downloaded MT4 from their websites. After installing them in my windows10 laptop, it could not connect to my internet connection and could not load charts except H4. I used to uninstall the previously installed one before installing another- Please who can help me with what to do to install and use MT4 platform in my windows 10, 64 bits- Moses Okpala

You can only get MT4 from a broker's website nowadays.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You can only get MT4 from a broker's website nowadays.

Yes I have downloaded the MT4 from my broker but after installation, it could not connect to my internet connections and has always displayed no "network connection". I could only display H4 chart but i could not also login. I tried this same process with 2 other brokers yet the same problem of network connection. But the mt5 i am using has no problem and has network connection fully. Why I require MT4 is that there are indicators I want to use but it only works with MT4. Please I need help. Thanks

If you had used this (before posting), you would have found (among 300+) Where to download MT4? - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

It has been years since you could download MT4 from Metaquotes. You can only get it from a broker's website.
          Where to download the orginal MT4 installer - MQL4 programming forum (2018)

Possibly MetaQuotes' MT4 Installation Link

6079156 #:

Yes I have downloaded the MT4 from my broker but after installation, it could not connect to my internet connections and has always displayed no "network connection". I could only display H4 chart but i could not also login. I tried this same process with 2 other brokers yet the same problem of network connection. But the mt5 i am using has no problem and has network connection fully. Why I require MT4 is that there are indicators I want to use but it only works with MT4. Please I need help. Thanks

You need to open a demo or real trading account with your broker in order to login into it and see normal moving charts etc.

Don't capitalize the title of this topic again please.

6079156:

Make sure that you are connecting to the correct server as specified in the email from your broker.

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Reason: