[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 18

floston:

If everything was as you write, a large company would put buy stops and sell stops at certain levels in the morning and go home to sleep or take a walk (whichever suits the fancy).

But no, they have everything planned, and the schedule changes every day. And you can see on the chart, that at server time - from 10-12 there is a dilution, then a pseudo-trend and almost before the american session, the market goes where it was supposed to go.

I'm not here to teach trading, I'm here to find programmers.)

So welcome.

One more proof that you do not see the whole trading picture, and the grail is beyond you at the moment...

So don't get your hopes up for a good system. Only "aces" work with your system... ;0()

Nalex:

You know, before you teach someone something, it's a good idea to learn it yourself :) Because you have fan fingers, "I know everything", "I can do everything ... if I get up from the furnace", you even use smart words (talk about the pit, experts, etc.)... The fact that you look at the chart after the fact and determine that it's supposed to be a "trick" - any fool can do it that way. But you don't have time to determine it in real time, you see... Well, well, well, who are you trying to fool?

who do you see as a cheater? Very funny.

Read the first post, it's all there.

As for the clever words - I did not use them, I was asked and answered, no big deal. The fact that you did not know what I wrote, that's too bad, very very bad.)

The point is I'm not trying to prove that I'm right or that I'm a good trader, no, I'm looking for a programmer.

SEVER11:

Further proof that you don't see the full bidding picture and the grail is beyond your grasp at the moment...

So don't get your hopes up for a sensible system. Your system is only used by "aces"... ;0()

the story with the derivative repeats itself

reminder

I tell you: A tree is a plant with branches and leaves. You're yelling back at me withleaves.

You don't understand what I'm writing about, that's okay :)) I understand, I'm used to knowing more than others ))))

floston:

Here's the thing, I'm not trying to prove to anyone that I'm right or that I'm a cool trader, no, I'm looking for a programmer.

Really? But all of us here for some reason have the opposite opinion) In principle there's nothing wrong with that, considering that you're trying to find a programmer for free (ie for an idea), respectively, should be interested in him. But only naked theorizing is of little interest to anyone, you understand. If you have never traded on your algorithm, making up all sorts of excuses (psychology does not allow you, or there is no time, or diarrhea, or shingles), then who do you hope to interest with your untested algorithm? Or do you think that your stories about "duck phone" - is a sufficient argument that the algorithm will work well in the market?

Nalex:

Really? And for some reason everyone here has the opposite opinion ) In principle, there is nothing wrong with it, considering that you are trying to find a programmer for free (i.e. for the idea), respectively, should interest him. But only naked theorizing is of little interest to anyone, you understand. If you've never traded using your algorithm, making up all sorts of excuses (psychology doesn't allow you, or you don't have time, or you have diarrhea, or shingles), then who do you hope to be interested in your untested algorithm? Or do you think your stories about "duck phone" is a sufficient argument that the algorithm will work well in the market?

i'm just calling it an "algorithm", i should call it something)) let's call it the X-net (again, not the neural network),

A man can't trade with it in real time (if you can handle even a simple 512-cell array increment cycle in a second, of course, go ahead).

Calculate probabilities, etc. You can only do that if you have a team of experts, at least a trading room.

You'll only waste your internet traffic if you accuse me of ignorance, that's all you get :)

On a related note, I would like to share a clipping from the article "Loser" on the Lurkmor website (the original http://lurkmore.to/%D0%9D%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA)

how to spot a loser:

In order to avoid contracting chronic loserism,a detector has to be set up. Listed below are some characteristic traits of a loser.
By the way, if at least 2-3 fit you, we have good news for you.

1. This person thinks he has no future. This person reeksof hopelessness.
  2. This person constantly complains about his life. Fatal circumstances have come about precisely so thatlife has become unbearably difficult. All the people around him do is prevent him from living as a human being. The word "survival" often slips into his speech.
  3. He knowshow to build up Russia, but he does not know how to build up his own flat.
  4. If hefails at something once, he immediately gives up with the thought "it's not my thing, not for me" and doesn't even intend to try again.
  5. He blames hisfailures on everyone around him, but he is obviously not to blame.
  6. Sitting on the internet instead of using his precious time to his advantage.
  7. He thinks everyone around him is a faggot and he'sd'Artagnan.
  8. He writes articles on Lurkmore.

Try telling the loser about your "acquaintance" who is half his age but is financially secure, has hundreds of friends, a beautiful woman and respect in society. Your friend's face will turn red or furrowed in a grimace, he will look down and say something abrupt like, "I am not interested," or he will go into a hysterical state of inadequacy. He wouldn't for a second admit that this was possible, especially not in an "honest way", and if he did, he would be sure to write it off to circumstances the very next week.

At least two points fit you.) D'artagnan))

floston:

I see you're all about the shit, but you can't get enough of it.)

life's a failure, huh? )

I always achieve what I strive for and don't give up at the first miss (at least now :)

I do not understand. Why offer to pay for a programmer's work with your own money, you see it as a scam?

After all, it's more honest than the second day begging on the forum with his hand outstretched, pretending that he has a big secret in the millions.

I never imagined that's what life looks like.

Mischek2:

I don't understand. Why offer to pay for a programmer's work with your own money, you regard it as a scam?

It's more honest than begging on the forum for the second day with your hand outstretched, pretending that he has a big secret in the millions.

I never imagined that's what a successful life looks like.

You did? and yesterday you wrote that you are a woman, I felt a cognitive dissonance ))

TheXpert:
At least two points fit you.) d'artagnan))

I wouldn't be so critical of my interlocutors, it's just a clipping from an article (although written vitally)

I don't have an EOI over 9000, I'm not trying to prove anything to you, I'm not going to defend my system to losers,

I'm looking for programmers and that's it, where's the trust in people gone.

Put yourself in my shoes. you are confident in your system, there is no magic there, everything is well planned and calculated. You do not want to share with the public, sceptics always accuse you of something out of jealousy and curiosity,

what do you do?

PS , I do not need a perfect plan, how I go to Bill Gates and rent a staff of Microsoft programmers, how I take money from the Zionists and similar sweet success stories, thank you.

Reason: