Trading by experts is Prohibited ... !!!

Hello friends...

I just subscribed to your wonderull forum, I get this message under the journal tab ( Trading by experts is prohibited ). I switched on Autotrade as its explained.. but this message appeared after I applied an EA ( pipmaker ) and it seems its not working ... Can anyone explain why this message appeared... ?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards

Luis Alfares

Alfares:
Hello friends...

I just subscribed to your wonderull forum, I get this message under the journal tab ( Trading by experts is prohibited ). I switched on Autotrade as its explained.. but this message appeared after I applied an EA ( pipmaker ) and it seems its not working ... Can anyone explain why this message appeared... ?

Regards

Luis Alfares

It's just the choice of your broker !

At least, your broker has the honnesty to say he do not want autotrading ...

Most are allowing EA's until they see they can be profitable, then they kill them by requoting, no filling the orders, or taking 20 sec to 2 minutes to accept (or requote, following what happens during that time) them.

Thanks for the fast reply Michel..

Now what ??! Is this common between all brokers ?! I mean did I reach dead end !! And how can know if the other broker that I will change to , Allow this option ?

Can you help ?

Regards

Luis

Alfares:
Hello friends...

Regards

Luis Alfares

I'm curious as to who the broker is - do they support Metatrader but not allow autotrading???

omelette:
I'm curious as to who the broker is - do they support Metatrader but not allow autotrading???

Yes, I had the same surprise with PT Millennium Penata Futures: Autotrading was no problem on demo platform, but when I funded a real account, I just discovered that they do not allow EAs; Now I ask them before...

Michel:
Yes, I had the same surprise with PT Millennium Penata Futures: Autotrading was no problem on demo platform, but when I funded a real account, I just discovered that they do not allow EAs; Now I ask them before...

Hehe, they probably monitor the demo accounts and 'filter' the good EA's out - you should take it as a compliment

It's a new low for Metatrader Brokers as far as I'm concerned though...

Michel:

Michel

How many conplaints have u heard about Alpari U k?

How many coNplaints did u hear about ODL?I have opened accounts with Alpari and ODL

why don't I open an account with north finance based in Belize?

Ask y?

El Scammo

Ok guys...

Problem solved... !

After a long conversation with the broker.. I succeded to make them allow me to use this feature ...........

Thanks guys.. but its really an important issue to find a way to prevent them from controlling the use of this feature...

I will start new thread, will be about the subject of using Stochastic Oscillator as an automated trade... its very very usefull mainly on 1H and 4H, and hope to find any of our friends from programmers here to code a good EA for it... which section shall I post this thread ... ?

Regards

Luis

hi

Michel:

main reason of this case is the broker too afraid if someone have good result EA...too afraid of loosing money on the broker side .

Try FXDD or NorthFinance...they offer good spread and allow EA's

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

@Michel:

Do you really trade with PT Millennium Penata Futures?

They have huge spread (ex: GBPUSD spread is 6) and comission is 5!

You need 11pips just to breakeven!

BTW, good luck with your EA...

demam_emas:
@Michel:

Do you really trade with PT Millennium Penata Futures?

They have huge spread (ex: GBPUSD spread is 6) and comission is 5!

You need 11pips just to breakeven!

BTW, good luck with your EA...

Yes, I did it in 2005. At that time they didn't have any commission and the spread was ok. The most important for me was that the quotes were not manipulate; anyways, manually it was pointless...

Reason: