Foreign language posts

Please avoid any foreign language posts in this forum.

(I have deleted russian thread).

Please understand this community is in English.

If you need to communicate in other language, still you can do it in private messages or email (or other forex forum).

Best regards.

thanks forexts

Hello I went to www.forex-tsd.com and I got redirected here. Please, can anyone help me modify this indicator by adding 2 additional slowSma such that when the the FasteEMA crosses all 3 SlowSMAs the same time, the Arrow will appear? Thank you.

EMA CrossOver Indicator
EMA CrossOver Indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Can anyone help me modify this indicator by adding 2 additional slowSma such that when the the FasteEMA crosses all 3 SlowSMAs the same time, the A...

Frank Oboh:

Hello I went to www.forex-tsd.com and I got redirected here. Please, can anyone help me modify this indicator by adding 2 additional slowSma such that when the the FasteEMA crosses all 3 SlowSMAs the same time, the Arrow will appear? Thank you.

About tsd forum - read this small thread:
I Found My FOREX-TSD Profile And Comments on MQL5

As to free coding so please find my standard reply which I posted on tsd forum many times:

---------

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.
Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

I miss www.forex-tsd.com.....now its going to be difficult to get help on mql5.com. Thanks all the same.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.04.10 11:42

Where can I see my purchases?

The "Purchased" tab displays all the products downloaded and purchased using the current MQL5.community account. If MQL5.community account data are not specified in the platform settings, the tab name changes to "Downloads". It displays all downloads and purchases made in the current trading platform regardless of the account.

Tips for Purchasing a Product on the Market. Step-By-Step Guidethe article 

Frank Oboh:

I miss www.forex-tsd.com.....now its going to be difficult to get help on mql5.com. Thanks all the same.

It is same here on mql5 as it was on tsd for example:

• coders are coding for free if it is interesting for them or it is interesting for many members of the forum (means - describe your system in details and coders will help you);
  • and Freelance service may be used in most of the cases.

============

About tsd ...

There are some wiki threads (my former tsd wiki threads) which I am organizing to be included in mql5 portal here, example (the threads which can be used for now):

I am slowly doing it because there are a lot of information/indicators/EAs so we all should read/understand and try them if we want for example.

Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ...
Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ...
  • www.mql5.com
Some of you might remember this one : originally it was a part of an expensive system...
Reason: