EliteSection Portfolio automation - page 3

Basket Trading profit is very very valid...good idea...

The oscillator is GREAT!

keep going ND attaboy!

Have you ever seen igorad get enthused about a development? Tell me a little about him?

ES

newdigital:
And it is Goldwarrior EA right now:

It is SBS EA now:

If we close those all trades now so it will be more than enough profit for one week and many be for one months even.

Of course it is very idealistic approach and it will be the losses as well. But if our .. how to say ... device will have one stop loss value for all the trades so we can reduce the losses. Because originally the stop loss for SBS is big one. Goldwarrior is having stop loss =100.

And the other idea. For example I want to know about what to do: will I open buy or sell for EURUSD in my personal manual trading for example? I am looking for elite server and if most of the EAs are doing buy for EURUSD so I may open buy order in my personal Metatrader. Sometimes we do not need any indicators to trade: just look at all EAs trading and we will know which order we must open now. So, it may be the other ideas about some elite EAs indicator: this indicator may show us the direction for EAs' open orders. For example 10 EA did long for EURUSD and 2 EA did short for EURUSD. It nmay be some oscillator for example. Just select EAs from menu and indicator will show us: those EA opened buy or sell for the pair and when.

Because most of the orders are opened during the 2 or 5 days so we may join it anytime.

It may be the other idea.

ElectricSavant:
Then there is the different timeframe comparison on that chart...oh my...

A MTF EA of EA's..

I am freaking out a little here...too crazy...

ND the world is in you hands with the knowledge, skills and resources available to you..

ES

We can do it on original timeframes.

For example, Goldwarrior is using M15. So we can attach our device to M15. SBS is using H1 so we can attach the same device (but with different magic number) to H1 chart. That is not a problem.

Or we can use same timeframe for all the trades. Just to average and get the profit ...

But it is just the ideas only. We need to develop those devices first.

And it is Goldwarrior EA right now:

It is SBS EA now:

If we close those all trades now so it will be more than enough profit for one week and many be for one months even.

Of course it is very idealistic approach and it will be the losses as well. But if our .. how to say ... device will have one stop loss value for all the trades so we can reduce the losses. Because originally the stop loss for SBS is big one. Goldwarrior is having stop loss =100.

And the other idea. For example I want to know about what to do: will I open buy or sell for EURUSD in my personal manual trading for example? I am looking for elite server and if most of the EAs are doing buy for EURUSD so I may open buy order in my personal Metatrader. Sometimes we do not need any indicators to trade: just look at all EAs trading and we will know which order we must open now. So, it may be the other ideas about some elite EAs indicator: this indicator may show us the direction for EAs' open orders. For example 10 EAs did long for EURUSD and 2 EAs did short for EURUSD. We may sort them as trend followers and counter trend EAs. But just for sure: all trend followers will open the order in one direction! It may be some oscillator for example. Just select EAs from menu and indicator will show us: those EAs opened buy or sell for the pair and when.

Because most of the orders are keeping opened during the 2 or 5 days in elite server so we may join it anytime.

It may be the other idea.

Files:
sbs.jpg  25 kb
goldwarrior.jpg  21 kb

ElectricSavant:
hehe..maybe you should move all these posts out if this step ma thread into the new thread EA of EA's or whatever...spytsd...lol

I have had great fun today...Thanks ND. I was a little depressed over some recent developments and I needed this.

ES

When I get positive responce from Igorad so I will create new thread and will move all those posts to new thread from here.

If igorad needs any help..I am limited compared to the two of you, but I can try to help..

I remain at yours and igorads service...

ES

P.S. this is a boiling pot of water

lots of great ideas mentioned above, I would also like to help out. I have quite a bit of server space that we can run these EA's on as well.

damn..

doc hosts EA's...we have mucho space now!

hey we could have this system offered offsite to the whole world...

oh my...

If I were a vendor I would be foaming at the mouth just now...

El cid..where are you?

ES

drgoodvibe:
lots of great ideas mentioned above, I would also like to help out. I have quite a bit of server space that we can run these EA's on as well.

hehe..maybe you should move all these posts out if this step ma thread into the new thread EA of EA's, Eliteserver... or whatever...spytsd...lol

I have had great fun today...Thanks ND. I was a little depressed over some recent developments and I needed this.

ES

ND..

the spytsd can't go wrong with JamesBondSavant and Drgoodvibe...

ND,

Was there an answer by igorad? I do not mean to be a pest. I just want you to know that I have slept on this and am still interested in the EA of EA's project.

ES

Reason: