EliteSection Portfolio automation

I have some crazy idea.

I monitor all Step EAs trading for the long time. And i want to say and this EAs (all the versions) are having very good entry almost every time.

It may be good if we can improve our SignalSender indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102 to send the trading signals accorfing the some EAs trading. We are having SignaSender indicator and we can do it manually. But we can not do it using the other EA.

Look at this example. I took this image in the morning. It is 1.1_mod vesion and 1.45 version on Fibo Group broker:

And it is the price right now:

Some orders are already in good profit.

How it will be closed? No idea.

may be, 1.1_mod orders will not be closed in the profit and 1.45 version orders will be closed in profit. It depends on the version and risk.

I only wanted to say that we may use all the versions to deterning the entry (signals to open buy or sell orders) and it will be very good signals in most of the cases.

Files:
price.jpg  15 kb
step_entry.jpg  37 kb

I was planning on testing 1.45 on one pair with a small deposit size of 1K...but this hybrid idea may be better.

What would be the procedure, settings and downloads...is there a way to pull all of this together?

One of these crazy times will be the time that I find a consistenty profitable method!

ES

I do not mean any insult or connotations in regards to this but I will tell you right now..I would pay for this signal service.

ES

My vision is that you offer a portfolio of EA's based on your research here...I am your first client...put me on the list. (I can spread the word when you are ready)

I am serious.

ES

By the way. I can put more than 1K to this new idea...I can start with 5K or 10K without a problem...I just am very conservative when testing something new.

My style is to go demo with 1K...then forward test live with 1K...then add to capital to it...(this can take 6 months and by that time the system fails...hehe)

I do the same with managed accounts...I try to find the ones that accept small deposits of 1K or 5K...then I add to them after they show profitability...The manager likes that as he thrives on growth.

This unique signal service idea of yours ND has my interest and if I can help let me know..

ES

ElectricSavant:
My vision is that you offer a portfolio of EA's based on your research here...I am your first client...put me on the list. (I can spread the word when you are ready) ES

This is some kind of decision.

To say it in simple way:

Just imagine that I have "KGB Spy Machine". This "Machine" is spying for elite trades made by elite EAs on Russian Alpari broker delivering the information directly to your home to your "CIA Tool Device". Information is the following: "Goldwarrior opened buy order on EURUSD right now" (for example), or "StepMaExpert_v1.45 opened sell for GBPUSD right now", or "SBS_v2.21 places pending orders [pairs].... right now". All you will need to do is just to attach your "Device" to your charts with your broker, using your lot size (0.01 for example), with your take profit and your stop loss level.

"Device" is already created by forexts and Igorad (forexts created webget tool and Igorad coded mql4). "Machine" was created as well but not for EAs. So I want to ask Igorad to improve his "Machine" to work with EAs automatically.

Now all we need is igorad and some administration duties..

I love developing ideas..

May all the success come your way ND...(you are working far too hard for too little over the years)

Let me know what I can do over here on the USA side...

Some of the most creative people that thrive on ideas are born in Russia...

JamesBondSavant

Your work here in the elite section can continue as always is my opinion. You would just be adding on a service for traders like me that just need to understand the nuts and bolts in the beginning...but do not wish to continue in endless testing and analysis, when something becomes available to free up that time.

I am an investor that is looking for opportunities to make money (arn't we all)...but ND you are special as you enjoy backtesting, optimizing and analysis...

I have no trouble allowing managers to trade my money...I can trade my money also...but when I can delegate it to someone or automation after understanding it...I do!

I have complete faith in the tsdspy...igorad uddaman!

ES

Sometimes..it is just to do it...'shit or get off the can" is the slang saying here in the USA

You would give up nothing as your work can continue here as it always has.

All you need is igorad and his skill to perfect the automation.

You have one tester so far...ME!...(I am sure others reading will step forward) Let's say after 30 days of Demo we start live in the small way....say 1K....then add to it as the forward test goes forward...increasing by 0.01...or 0.10 per 1k...I really do not know how to increase yet but you know what I mean (you could add spy MM, independent from the EA componets that build and rank the sigs)...but we can start anytime you are ready...I better subscribe to this Elite section...lol or I will lose touch with this marvelous idea...

Please give me a clear indication of your interest in this ND..Then let 24 hours pass and lets see then how we feel...ok?

ND, I must say you are creating the environment, I so much need. You see creativity can also be a curse in trading. I am at my highest in the development stage...actually executions are boring and the everyday task of monitoring automation becomes boring.

Some Forums seem to stimulate and reward creativity where other ones soley exist to be vendors...I do not view Forextsd to be anything other than a development forum (I have even argued with you privatley that it is not for traders)...not a vending forum with an agenda...so I understand your need to balance why you are here and sharing so much.

so yes this requires commitment..from the programmer... the testers.... and the owner...

Let's turn your work into something more tangible.

ES

newdigital:
This is some kind of decision.

ElectricSavant:
Sometimes..it is just to do it...'shit or get off the can" is the slang saying here in the USA

You would give up nothing as your work can continue here as it always has.

All you need is igorad and his skill to perfect the automation.

You have one tester...ME!... let's say after 30 days of Demo we start live in the small way....say 1K....then add to it as the forward test goes forward...increasing by 0.01...or 0.10 per 1k...I really do not know how to increase yet but you know what I mean (you could add spy MM, independent from the EA componets that build and rank the sigs)...but we can start anytime you are ready...I better subscribe to this Elite section...lol or I will lose touch with this marvelous idea...

Please give me a clear indication of your interest in this ND..Then let 24 hours pass and lets see then how we feel...ok?

ES

ElectricSavant,

If you are talking about commecial someting so I will need to clean commercial section first. May be, by New Year commercial section will be fully clean and it will be 10 or 15 threads only. Because up to now no one serious commercial seller can use this commercial section sucessfully and many forum contributors simple do not want to sell anything on our forum. I will need to clean commercial section to maintain/increase their development level/results etc. It is the better to have 5 or 10 great commercial proposals instead of 168 something unknown ... you understand.

If you are talking about this idea about use of one EA to take the signals from elite section EAs so I've already sent PM to Igorad and he will code it (if he will be able to code). This idea is good and I will not forget about it so don't worry.

I want to work together with you and igorad to develop the EliteSection Portfolio automation.

I do not have much to offer and its up to you and igorad. but I can help where I can.

I do not really want to be a vendor. You can understand that. I do not think that you should advertise this proposed new service at all...They will find you when they join the Elite Section...do not ruin the forum and I suggest you just get rid of the commercial section...just my opinion...

You already have the infrastructure in place and you will increase memembership to this Elite section by much I speculate.

ES

newdigital:
ElectricSavant,

If you are talking about commecial someting so I will need to clean commercial section first. May be, by New Year commercial section will be fully clean and it will be 10 or 15 threads only. Because up to now no one serious commercial seller can use this commercial section sucessfully and many forum contributors simple do not want to sell anything on our forum. I will need to clean commercial section to maintain/increase their development level/results etc. It is the better to have 5 or 10 great commercial proposals instead of 168 something unknown ... you understand.

If you are talking about this idea about use of one EA to take the signals from elite section EAs so I've already sent PM to Igorad and he will code it (if he will be able to code). This idea is good and I will not forget about it so don't worry.
Reason: