EliteSection Portfolio automation - page 7

I am testing it, then will show the results to Igorad with some ideas about improvements ... some ideas .. may be it may be good if this EA can filter the traders/signals depends on the market condition ...

moninoel:
NG:

Estimated fime frame: When you think, SpyTrader Ea will be posted or ready for us to playwith.

Thanks,

Naveed

Just understood your question: you are asking about ETA for this EA to this thread

I will post when everything will be ready: just need to consult with Igorad fist (he created this tool).

You understood right!

You understood right! Just ETA for Spytrader EA. Thanks very much.

SpyTrader EA statement:

copy trades from Electra EA's MetaTrader (some pairs), Alpha EA's Metatrader, TPE, Goldwarrior, Step EAs (some pairs) to one Metatrader with Spytrader EA attached to it.

Files:

EA's logic?

Hi N.D.,

I couldn't tell from the zip which EA was doing what. Could you explain some of the logic behind this EA? What I had in mind is an EA that watches several EA's and adds another trade on those doing well - sort of like doubling down in blackjack. I think the logic might go like this...(add 50% trade: entry based on percentage of price movement x time) vs. (percentage of price movement x time past at 1min,5min)

newdigital:
SpyTrader EA statement: copy trades from Electra EA's MetaTrader (some pairs), Alpha EA's Metatrader, TPE, Goldwarrior, Step EAs (some pairs) to one Metatrader with Spytrader EA attached to it.

EA is taking the trades from many metatraders and placing it to one metatrader in real time.

Sound great! Can't wait for SpyEA to be released. ND, when do you think, it will be released to us. By Feb 15 or by March 15 or longer...

Thanks,

Noel

newdigital:
Some forums (basicly Russian forex forums) did it already some time ago (EAs trading portfolio automation) and they are using it as a service (those forums are making money using those tools). As I know no one forum or company gave this portfolio automation tool for free for the members. And that is why our development is very actual/topical. But our tool will be very different: our tool will be based on our forex-tsd calendar Forex-Tsd Calendar :: Calendars , it will be some possibility (i hope so) for everybody to use it, or to trade manually, or to produce the signals (commercial or private or public), or to trade by EA. So, basicly we are creating our forex-tsd tool.

Hi ND, so this idea is still been working?

Hello Guys!

Have been through this interesting (!) thread - any further news yet?

Many thanks.

newdigital:
EA is taking the trades from many metatraders and placing it to one metatrader in real time.

hi, ND

can you post EA to start forward-testing ?

thanks in advance

giapel

Reason: